CHAPTER - 26

AUTHOR'S POV

The car came to halt due to indication of red traffic light .Kiara turned her head sideways after murmuring few curses to avoid any eye-contact with him.On the other hand he pretended that he didn't heard her and kept his focus on the road only.

They have been ignoring each other since morning ,during the puja also only necessary talks were exchanged between them.

Kiara was looking outside the window when she noticed an icecream parlour and her craving for icecream got more intense ,she remembered the last time she ate icecream and that was before before getting married.

She was about to open the car door but halt her steps as she recall who is with her, she really doesn't want to talk to him at any cost ,so she sat quietly and decided to have icecream some other time .

AFTER FEW MINUTES

"Bhabhiiiii!!!" Ivy came running from upstairs as she saw Kiara and Anurag entering the house.

"Are aaram se" Mrs.Malhotra said as Ivy hugged Kiara very tightly .

"I missed you too,sweetheart " Kiara said to Ivy while breaking the hug.

"I went to a different city ,but here people are missing each other being few kms apart" Anurag said mocking them.

"Bhabhi this husband of yours is very Khadoos ,Akdu "

"And Badtameez" Kiara complete Ivy's sentence and they burst into laughter along with Mrs.Malhotra.

"You all are impossible "Anurag said getting irritated as he saw his mother is also laughing and went past them .

Kiara entered their room and saw him working on the laptop ,she somehow controlled her laughter as she remembered those three names given to him few minutes ago .

She stopped laughing as she found him staring at her and went towards the closet with her back facing him while silently laughing.

" Are ye toh Mom ko dena tha " she said as she saw the gift which her mother gave to her mother-in-law.

She picked up the bag and got out of the room to gave it to her mother-in-law but bumped upon someone whom she despair the most .

"I'm sorry I didn't saw you coming" Shakshi apologized.

"It's ok " Kiara said faking a smile and  controlling herself from hitting her head .

"Anurag room me hai kya?" Shakshi asked as Kiara was about to went past her.

"Hn tumhari he raah dekh raha hai " she whispered to herself.

"Kya??"

"Hnn room me he hai " she said loudly this time.

"Aur kuch ya mai jau ?" she said putting on a fake smile.

"Kiara I am having this feeling that things are not going well between you and Anurag since that incident of breakfast "

"And trust me I am very guilty about that so if there is something that I can do to make things better between both of you  then please tell me ,I will be glad to help you" Shakshi said innocently.

"Saap ko kitna he doodh pilao wo dasna kabhi nhi chhodta" Kiara said in her mind and said.

"Sorry to break this bubble of yours but there are no issues between us ,we are very much happy with each other"

"And for doing something if you will stop roaming around our room then it would be of great help and also don't forget to stay miles away from him" Kiara said and went past her cause if she will stay one more minute with her then Shakshi will definitely end up in a hospital.