CHAPTER - 44

6 YEARS LATER

SYDNEY

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hurry up!" she shouted as she wore her blazer and started combing her hair when her comb got entangled with her pendant .Detangling a smile appeared on her lips as she went down the memory lane

Shaking it off she was about to call out again ,when two pairs of small hands wrapped around her waist .

Turning around with a soft smile she looked at the most innocent face,with bright eyes and beautiful smile.She is indeed beautiful.

"I am ready Mumma" she said giggling.

"Sometimes it feels like I am living with his childhood version.She is exactly like him,same eyes and smile.Even after keeping her 9 months in my womb,not a single habit of her matches with me." Kiara thought in her mind.

"Good thing that you got ready by yourself today.Mumma has to leave early today,there's a very important meeting and I can't get late .So you have to go to school by bus today,okay." she said.

"Okay but you have to eat Lice cream with me first." She spoke in her baby voice.

Kiara laughed at how adorable she is "It's ice cream not Lice cream".

" I know I know..." she said and ran away probably towards the kitchen to get the ice cream.

"One thing she has got from me is my love for sweets.She has definitely got her sweet tooth from me" she said to herself.

By the time she again came back but now with ice cream.She thanked her house help for helping her in bringing the ice cream bowls.

"Mumma taste it once " she said giving me a taste of her ice cream.It's the same Vanilla flavour, and she is very particular about her favourite flavour.

"It's good.Taste mine too" Kiara said trying to feed her from my bowl.But she started making faces.

"Leave it" Kiara said and started eating from her bowl.

"You know what, if I would have been in your place and asked my mom to have ice cream with me instead of breakfast, she would have beaten me to hell." she said.

"You are also not different .Today you are letting me eat because you have a meeting and can't drop me to my school ." she said quietly eating her ice cream as if just now she didn't give me a savage answer.

"You are-"

"Smart" she said giggling,I also started laughing with her.

Don't know with whom she got the savageness from?

" Am I missing something" said someone.

"Anvi!" Kiara shouted as she got up quickly and ran into his arms.

"Hey little munchkin!! how are you?" he said taking her up in his arms.

"I am bood!" she said smiling.

"You mean good " he said laughing with her.

"Thank you for coming early,tomorrow is my PTM. All the children will be coming with their parents .I thought Mumma would come alone but not anymore " she said.

"Anvi get down and go take your bag your bus will be coming." Kiara said.

"No Mumma I don't want to go to school today .I want to play with him only" she said pouting .

"No!!-"Kiara got cut off as he showed her his palm telling her he will make her understand.

"You don't want to go to school?" he asked her,she shook her head and said "I want to play with you" .