CHAPTER - 22

AUTHOR'S POV

Kiara's sleep got disturbed by her alarm.She turned it off after wiggling her hands in the air for one an half minute as her eyes were still closed.She doesn't want to wake up as this is probably the best sleep of her life ,the comfy bed and the warmth surrounding her are making it hard for her .

She squinted more closer towards her right for more warmth tightening her hold .When she felt a weight on her waist she tried to move it but stopped feeling odd ,something like human skin or more like an arm holding her by her waist .

Shockingly opening her eyes she sees themselves cuddling .Basically her cuddling with him as her both hands were around his torso and legs on top of his and her sleeping on his arm under her neck as a pillow .

It took her few minutes to register all these data.

Upon registering she quickly detached herself from him and sat up on the bed thinking about what just happened.

"What the hell??" She asked herself.

"How can I do this ?" " It was me who did not wanted to share the bed with him at first but .."

"So what he is your husband " her conscience replied.

"Huh??"

"Yes he is your husband ,you didn't do anything wrong"her conscience replied.

"But it is not love marriage ,it is arranged" she replied back.

"You sure it is arranged only ?" "When you both were cuddling it was not looking from any angle that it is arranged" her conscience said.

"You shut up otherwise."

"Yes yes ,now why will you listen to me ,you have more important things to do like spending time with your husband ,going on dates with him at day and at night......"

"Stop right there!!!!!"

"I was about to say cuddling " "I am not naughty like you" her conscience said.

"You go from here otherwise it will not be good for you" she said in anger.

"Ok ok ,I'm leaving but remember I will be back soon" .

Kiara huffed and looked at him who is in his deep slumber.

"Huh!! meri neend udaa ke khud kitni shaanti se so raha hai " she said looking at him.

"But the good thing is that he is sleeping so he probably doesn't know anything "

"That means I am on the safe side " she assures herself.

"Thank you god for saving me because if he got to know about this he will tease me like anything"

" Now I should hurry up and get ready before he wakes up " saying this she quickly got off the bed and went inside the bathroom for her morning routine.

AFTER FEW MINUTES

Kiara got ready in a pink saree looking like an absolute beauty .Though she was having difficulty in wearing the saree but somehow she managed to put everything together with the help of youtube vidoes.

Though she was having difficulty in wearing the saree but somehow she managed to put everything together with the help of youtube vidoes