CHAPTER - 16

ANURAG'S POV

"Ab Chalein ,der ho rahi hai " I backed away and said ,well I doubt she heard me  cause she kept staring at me with her widen eyes ,looks like she is way more shocked than I expected.

But I said the truth I am never letting her go even if that will leave me with nothing other than agony.

"Mrs. Malhotra " I said waving my hand infront of her .

"Hnn.." she said while blinking away and coming out of her state of shock.

"Come back from your shock trip " "And let's go our families are waiting for us out there " I said .

She kept quite for few seconds ,probably she has something else also to say but nonetheless nodded her head and went towards the door but not before sparing me a look.

I saw her retreating figure, dressed in a Red Anarkali, looking breathtaking as always .I still couldn't made my mind free from that incident ,that night where I met her for the first time and here all of this has to happen .

I still couldn't made my mind free from that incident ,that night where I met her for the first time and here all of this has to happen

For the first time I didn't got angered on someone's cutting me off while I was speaking instead I got lost in her mesmerizing eyes.

Believe me I always tried my best but can't help myself to not admire her everytime I laid my eyes on her.

And always ends up doing what she wants me to irrespective of it's consequences.

AUTHOR'S POV

They both came to the hall and Anurag said to everyone to start the engagement ritual as they had talked to each other and now there is no  problem .

Anurag once again forwarded his hand ,asking for her hand .

This time she contently gave him her hand with a small smile playing on her lips .

And as he put the ring on her finger she instantly  looked at him and found him already staring at her, making her heart skip a beat .

They kept staring at each other until Kiara heard her mother calling her name in order to give her the ring ,which she took and put the ring on his finger .