CHAPTER - 32

AUTHOR'S POV

Reflection of sunlight hit her eyes, she wriggled in her sleep and turned to the other side and two arms hugged her softly bringing her close.

She smiled in her sleep and nestled her head into his chest still closing her eyes not wanting to get up and to lose the chance of being in his arms which is not less than a beautiful dream.

Meanwhile he is busy admiring her beauty,long beautiful eyelashes hiding those graceful black eyes which are as deep as the ocean in which he gets drowned every single time.

A small cute nose which turns red whenever she gets angry and her soft pink lips which he wants to kiss so badly and wake her up but he is waiting to get her consent first which he has not got yet, he also doesn't want to rush things and scare her and ruin this beautifull bond that has created between them in this short span of two months.

He tugged her few hair strands which were falling on her face blocking the view of her face which looks eternally divine overshadowing the sunlight.
She slowly opened her eyes to find him already staring at her ,her heart skipped a beat at this .

"Inara" he whispered .

"Huh?" she asked frowning

"It's an Arabic word"

" Meaning?"

"Heaven sent"

She just stared at him for a few seconds thinking he must be joking but then touched his temple with the back of her hand to check his temperature .

"Tabiyat toh thik hai?" she asked softly.

"Hn" he said nodding .

"Saari meri galti hai, ye sab late night ice cream khaane ke side effects hai"

"Kya?" he said getting up

"Aur nhi toh kya tumhe yahan room me baithe baithe kahan se heaven dikh gya?" she said getting up.

"Seriously?" he asked in disbelief

"Yes seriously" she said

"You know what leave this matter,I have to go early today so I better get ready" he said was about to get out of bed but she got hold of his hand and stopped him from going.

"No first answer my question" she demanded.

He just stared at her but she didn't budge

"You will not let me go na, till I answer you, right?"

"Yes"

"That's because everyone has their own definition of heaven ,some see heaven in the beauty of nature or some in the form of their loved ones" he said looking at her.

" I see " she said nodding.

" And this is their form of expressing emotions" he said sitting beside her.

"So here what are you referring to hea-" her voice got cut off due to a phone call.

"Sorry,I have to take this " he said and went to attend the call.

AFTER AN HOUR

"Are tumne toh kuch khaya he nhi " Mrs.Malhotra said to Kiara.

"Nhi mera ho gya" Kiara said.

"At least have some coffee and don't worry it's not a black one" Mrs.Malhotra said.

Kiara chuckled and looked beside herself to see his irritated face.

"Shakshi please pass this to her" Mrs.Malhotra said giving her the coffee mug as she is sitting beside Kiara.

"Keep it here" Kiara said to Shakshi.