CHAPTER - 14

KIARA'S POV

( Karmakar's Residence)

Mrs.Malhotra the identity is only enough to give me goosebumps and the way he spelled those words made it more worse .

The journey from Ms.Karmakar to Mrs.Malhotra was very unpredictable but this I guess this is my fate now.

Fate ,the word is a mystery in itself, nobody knows about it , we can only pray for it to turn out in our favour, if it turns in your favour then you are lucky ,if it doesn't then congratulations you have been chosen for fighting a battle .

Here you win or lose it doesn't matter cause at the end of the day only your fate will get to decide what will happen .

If it wants it can make you the happiest person on the planet ,but it can also make you the most miserable one and then force you to do something you can never think of ?

I never thought that I will use someone in order to get away from my mysery.

But look at me now I am using him, the person whom people call the most selfish, but the truth is no one can be more selfish than me.

I am sorry Anurag, I didn't have any other option left with me.

I hope I can trust you ,cause I have no more strength to withstand any betrayal and rebuke.

Please don't break my trust.

And if possible then please forgive me.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Baba ,now I am not going to listen to you" " It's been five days ki hasn't talked to any of us " " We have given her enough time ,now we should go and apologize to her" Vansh said .

" Yes ,you are right ,she had never became this angry " "It's been five days ,my ki hasn't talked to me " Mr.Karmakar said sadly.

"She is upstairs in her room and her room is also not locked, I think she has forgotten to lock it " " This is the perfect time we should go and talk to her" said Mrs. Karmakar .

"Then let's go ,what are we waiting for " And Vansh take out her favourite ice cream from fridge ,I bought it yesterday for her , she will not say no to it " Mr.Karmakar said.

Then all of them went upstairs to her room .

Vansh knocked on the door before entering cause like Mrs.Karmakar said it was already open.

"Meri pyaari choti behna kahan ho tum ?" he said because kiara gets irritated when he speaks like this .

Kiara was a reading a book in her balcony but she turned her face towards the door upon hearing Vansh's voice .

She saw Vansh along with her parents behind him entering her room .

She stood up from the couch and went inside her room and towards them.

"Yes bhai " she said.

"What brings you all here ?" " Is everything okay ?" she asked.

"Nothing can be okay, since you are angry with us " "Beta I am sorry, punish me if you want but please talk to me " " I can't bear your ignorance anymore" 'I beg of you please" said Mr.Karmakar with joined hands and teary eyes.

" Baba you don't need to beg me for anything " "And all of that happened in the past ,so let that be in past " "Talking about it will not do any good to us " Kiara said.

"And I am not angry with you all " "I am just upset with myself " she whispered the last part .

"Let's forget about what happened that day " "It's all in the past now " she said with a small smile.

"Beta I should have talked to you before inviting them ,I am sorry for that".

"Oh Baba , I told you na there's no need to apologize " Kiara said cutting off Mr.Karmakar and hugged him after saying .

"You don't need to apologize for anything" she whispered to herself.

"Well, I have a news to share with you
all" She said breaking the hug .

"What news?" Mrs.Karmakar said wiping her tears as she got emotional after witnessing the Father-Daughter emotional moment.

Just then Mr.Karmakar's phone started ringing.

Mr.Karmakar got a little bit shocked after seeing the caller id.

"Yes Mr.Malhotra " he said .

Except for her they all got confused about why is Mr.Malhotra them calling now .

Mr. Karmakar hunged up the call after talking with Mr.Malhotra and asked Kiara .

"What I am hearing ki?" " You agreed to get married to Anurag ?" .

" What!!" Vansh said being utterly shocked.

"Yes , Baba you heard it right " " I got agreed to marry him" she said.

"But you didn't wanted to marry him that day ,so what made you change your mind now ?" Vansh asked her immediately.

"Yes ,I didn't wanted to marry him that day but after I thought about it with cool mind ,I think he is not that bad " "I mean we can work this marriage out together, if we want "

" Then I contacted him and he also said the same thing " So yeah, this marriage is happening now " she said .

"Are you sure about this?" asked Mr.Karmakar.

"Yes,Baba I am " .

"Ok then " " But the problem is that they want the marriage to happen within ten days " " And the Roka on tomorrow " "Are you fine with this ?" Mr.Karmakar asked.

" Yes,I don't have any problem" Kiara said.

" Ok then, tomorrow is your Roka and Ashirbad Ceremony "

ANURAG'S POV

(Malhotra's Residence)

I did what she told me to , she wanted this marriage to happen within 10 days and it is happening but instead of feeling sorry for myself all I am concerned about is, what she is going through.

I had previously decided that I will not marry her but after seeing her breakdown ,I didn't got hold of myself and that glint of sadness didn't got unnoticed by me, it cleared my doubt that her family is the real reason behind her agreeing to this marriage .

Her tears were giving the hint of abandonment and the pain she is hiding in those black beautiful orbs ,then how can I let go of her hand like others did.

I know its nothing but a settlement for her, but I promise that I will give you all the happiness in the world ,even if it includes bringing the moon and stars for you , I will take all your pain so that you can get healed and anything that might hurt you will have to face me before it reaches you, no matter what it is .

I won't let go of your hand till I am alive .

I promise you won't be regretting this decision of yours .Even if someday you regret it, that day I will myself let go of your hand forever.

***************************************

Please share your feedback and do like this chapter if you enjoyed it .