Chapter 16: Ash vs Ule

After Mallow passed her half of the trial, Ash and the gang head back out to the battlefield in preparation for Ash and Ule's battle. Everyone makes their way to the stands while Ash and Ule stand across from each other on the battlefield.

In said stand Lillie looks at Mallow and says "Who do you think is going to win." Mallow smiles at the young girl and says "I'm not sure, I just hope they both do their best." Kiawe grins at the battlefield and says "I'm personally looking forward to this one." Abe nods and says "I agree young man, it's not everyday that such a decorated trainer such as Ash takes on our trial.

The referee steps into the referee's box and shouts, "This is battle will be a three on three battle between the challenger Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and the Lush Jungle trial captain Ule. The winner will be decided when either sides pokemon are unable to battle. Trainers please send out your first Pokémon." Ash grins as he takes a pokeball off his belt. "Trumbeak I choose you." Ash throws the pokeball and Trumbeak emerges from it. He flies around in the air before landing in front of Ash and exclaiming "Trumbeak, Trum." Ash pumps his fist and says "you sure seem fired up Trumbeak." Trumbeak nods in response and takes a defensive stance.

Ule chuckles slightly, "a flying type huh. I see your trying to get the type advantage earlier." "Na. I'm just trying to wrap this one up quick." Ule puts on a battle ready face and takes a pokeball from his pocket. "Very well then, let's get things started." He throws his pokeball as he shouts "Cherrim your up."Cherrim exits their pokeball and looks at their opponent preparing itself for battle. Ash raises his eyebrow and says to himself "A Cherrim huh been a while since I fought one of them." His thoughts are quickly interrupted as the referee says "Are both trainers ready." Both trainers nod their heads slightly symbolising that they are ready to go. "Then let the battle begin."

Ule makes the first move of the battle as he clicks his fingers and says "Cherrim use sunny day." Cherrim nods and extends its leaves up the sun as it slowly brightens up. As the sun rays shine down Cherrim glows with white aura. When it disappears Cherrim now stands in a different form with a grin on its face.

In the stands Lillie raises an eyebrow and asks "What happened to Cherrim." Abe chuckles lightly "Cherrim's ability is flower gift. When sunny day is active it transforms into a new form with higher attack and defence." Kiawe looks at the battlefield intensely and says "This battle won't be so straightforward for Ash."

Back on the battlefield Ash smirks and says "flower gift huh, I thought you might do that." Ule laughs and says "I wouldn't except anything less from such an experienced trainer." Ash smiles lightly at the compliment before making his fist move. "Trumbeak use quick attack." Trumbeak nods and rushes towards Cherrim while glowing in a faint white aura. "Dodge it," Ule shouts as Cherrim side steps the oncoming quick attack. "Now use weather ball," Cherrim nods and forms a red ball off fire above his head before launching it towards Trumbeak. Ash watches the oncoming attack coming and quickly thinks of a a counter. "Protect yourself with steal wing." Trumbeak turns his wings into pure steal before crossing them in front of him. The weather ball slams into Trumbeak the second after he crosses his wings causing a bit of damage but ultimately leaving the bird unscathed.

Ule decides to keep up the offensive as he points his hand forward and shouts "Use seed bomb." Cherrim nods and shoots 10s of seeds at Trumbeak. "Use double team," Ash responds as Trumbeak points his wings forward and creates about a dozen clones of himself. Ash pumps his fist and shouts "Now use steel wing one more time." Trumbeak obliges as him and his clones turn their wings into steel and fly straight forward towards Cherrim while seeds reign down.  The seeds continue to barrage towards the army of Trumbeak's slowly but surely destroying the clones. The clones fall one by one until only the real Trumbeak remains but by this point it's too late as Trumbeak slashes Cherrim with his wings causing him to skid back towards his trainer.

I Wanna Be The Very BestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara