Chapter 42: Storming The Castle

We rejoin with a young mother running from the chaos on Akala island. She sprints away through the destroyed terrain with her young 3 year old son clutched tightly in her arms. A team rocket grunt sees her trying to run a way and smirks at her feeble efforts to escape. He points his arm forward and exclaims "Houndoom use dark pulse." Houndoom nods and leaps into the air before firing a dark purple beam towards the woman. The dark pulse hits the ground next to her, causing a small explosion that launches her forward. She lands hard on her back, thankfully using her body to shield her child.

She sobs as Team Rocket grunt approaches with an evil grin plastered on his face. The child shakes and mutters "Mommy, I'm scared."

She clutches her child tighter and tries to reassure him. "It's okay baby, everything will be okay. Mommy will protect you."

The Team Rocket grunt walks up with the same grin as he remarks in a pleasured tone "Good, tell him that it's all okay. Now hand over your Pokémon."

The mother shakes her head with tears escaping her eyes as she exclaims "No! You have no right to take them from me."

The grunt chuckles before he responds in a maniacal tone "Maybe this will convince you, Houndoom dark pulse."

Houndoom grins and readies a dark pulse attack in his mouth as the mother clutches her child even tighter. She turns away while bracing for impact as the Houndoom gets ready to launch the attack.

Houndoom gets ready to exhale his attack when suddenly a bolt of lightning slams into him from out of nowhere. The fire type Pokémon cries out in pain from the unexpected attack before falling to the ground with swirls in his eyes.

Play be a hero movie version now (trust me it make this scene better)

The grunt gasps and exclaims "What that's impossible!" He looks through a cloud of dust towards who the culprit is. As the dust starts to settle an outline of a red cap boy with his trusted partner comes into view. The figure stands inside a helicopter flying over proceedings with the doors wide open as he stands at the edge. The dusk cloud completely dissipates as every grunt in the area looks up at the Alolan night sky to see Ash with Pikachu on his shoulder smirking at all of them.

Ash's hair blows in the wind as he stands right on the edge of the helicopter with determination brimming in his eyes.

The Mother uses this distraction and runs off to Safety.

Ash smirks and exclaims "You ready Pikachu."

Pikachu nods and replies with a serious look on his face "Pi Pika chu."

Ash smirks and rappels down from the helicopter. He lands face to face with the grunts in the area. A few 100 meters behind the grunts, Ash can see rainbow rocket headquarters and Giovanni's castle. The only thing stopping him from getting there is the 20 or so grunts in his way.

A Team Flare grunt holds a radio up to his mouth and remarks "Primary target confirmed sir, he's all alone."

Ash smirks at the grunt's assumption and responds "Who said that I came alone?"

Suddenly Ash's allies rappel down as well as: Serena, Mallow, Kiawe, Lusamine and Lillie stand behind him. The evil team grunts take a step back in shock realising their numbers advantage may by short lived.

Ash smirks as he grabs all 5 pokeballs in his possession off his belt. He throws them all up in the air and shouts "Come on out everyone." The pokeballs hit the ground as: Toucannon, Exeggutor. Incineroar, Kommo-o and Lyacnroc emerge with expressions matching their trainers.