Chapter 82: Charizard's Revenge

A few more hours have passed and the opening dinner party has finally come to a close. Serena and Ash danced for most of that time, with the both of them slowly letting themselves go to forget all about the drama with Damian a few hours ago on the dance floor.

They now find themselves getting out of Serena's limo, right outside the house the two are currently staying at. Pikachu and Sylveon are both with the pair, as they make their way towards the front door and open it in preparation.

As for the amour couple, well in that last few hours Serena may have gone a little too far on her drinking escapades. She's currently more than a little drunk, as Ash helps her out of the limo while she giggles like a complete child in her own little world. She flops onto his shoulder, while he leads her towards the house while giving the driver a sorry look.

Upon entering through the front door, Serena is a little out of her mind as she giggles before falling onto the sofa flat on her back. Ash sighs a little that he's going to have to deal with his girlfriend's situation as he states in a firm tone "Come on Serena, it's time to go to bed. I think you've had enough for tonight."

The Kalos queen snaps out of her giggles as she frowns at her boyfriend and firmly replies "No, I need to see the baby first! I need to make sure she's been good!"

Ash rolls his eyes at Serena's state as he comments "Serena, she's asleep. There's no need to wake her up. Sylveon will be pretty mad with you if you do."

Serena ignores her boyfriend as she pushes him away before instantly rushing up the stairs, tripping a few times as she heads to the pokemon bedroom room.

She trips over the door on her way in, stumbling like a clumsily fool as she shouts through a small slur "Hiiiiiiiii Baby Pikachu!"

Upon hearing her trainer's voice, baby Pikachu springs awake from where she's sleeping inside her cot. A bright excited smile coats her face as she leaps out of her cot and straight into her trainer's arms.

Serena smiles at the baby Pokémon as she questions in an overly exaggerated tone "Were you a good girl for aunt Delphox and Aunt Absol?"

Baby Pikachu nods frantically while letting off cries that explain to Serena that she went to bed on time and everything.

Serena seems more than pleased that the baby behaved herself as she pinches her cheek playfully and shouts "I know what a good girl like you deserves, ketchup!"

The baby's eyes instantly light up with little hearts as she screeches at the top of her lungs in excitement "Pi Pikachu!!!!"

Serena giggles at her reaction as she reaches into her purse, taking out two sachets of ketchup and handing one straight to the baby. The baby lets off a happy cry before she opens up the packet, practically inhaling the ketchup inside like a little ketchup demon.

It doesn't take too much longer for Pikachu and Sylveon to arrive back in there room, with the latter instantly frowning upon seeing her adopted daughter wide awake. That frown only gets bigger when her mate spots the ketchup, instantly grabbing the other sachet and opening it up.

The two Pikachu's slurp on their ketchup while Sylveon glares at Serena. Not only has she woken up her daughter who was completely fast asleep, now she's feeding her ketchup which means she isn't going back to sleep for at least an hour. Serena has completely ruined the alone time she was going to get with her mate! The worst wingwoman in the world! The fairy type Pokémon can't help but plot her revenge, wondering the best way to crash her and Ash's privacy in return! She'll remember this and wait for the perfect moment to strike.

Meanwhile, Ash enters the room and instantly holds his hands up in apology to Sylveon. He takes the baby off Serena and instantly places her back on her bed, with the baby still enjoying the last of her ketchup.