Chapter 33: Prom Night

Serena sits in her bedroom at her desk with her baby Pikachu on her lap as she gets ready for prom night. She brushes the baby Pokémon's fur as the electric mouse squeals in delight. Serena giggles and asks "Do you like that Pikachu."

Pikachu nods her head and smiles brightly at her trainer. Braixen, Sylveon and Brionne sit on the bed as they wait for Pikachu and Serena to get ready. Braxien and Brionne are already dressed up with Brionne wearing a blue dress and Braxien wears a red one. Sylveon sits there with a small pout on her face as she watches Serena's other Pokémon dress up.

Serena notices her pokemon's facial expressions and exclaims with a small smirk "Sylveon you know whyI'm going this. I told you I would get revenge." Sylveon huffs child like and turns her head away. Serena giggles as she finishes brushing Pikachu. She smiles at the baby Pokémon and asks "So Pikachu, are you ready to try on your dress."

Pikachu leaps up with excitement and exclaims
"Pika Pika!" Serena giggles at the baby Pokémon's excitement and places her on her desk. She then takes a white and pink dress out of her bag and slips it over her head.

She takes a step back and admires Pikachu's dress. The dress picked out was literally perfect in every way. The pink and white colour scheme matched her mothers colour scheme down to a tee. There is nothing to say but she looked so cute.

Serena smiles at her baby Pokémon and exclaims "Pikachu you look wonderful. The colour scheme makes you look just like Sylveon." Pikachu smiles and does a little twirl. Braxien and Brionne both call out in approval as Sylveon turns towards her adopted child and smiles. While she may be jealous that she's not going to prom with Ash's Pikachu, she still wants her child to be happy.

Serena picks up the baby Pokémon and remarks "Looks like your all ready to go. Why don't you sit with aunt Braxien while the rest of us get ready."

Pikachu nods and leaps on to Braxien's lap. While Pikachu and Braxien aren't as close as Sylveon and Pikachu she does still care about the baby of the team. It's just she's not as maternal as Sylveon is at least not in a motherly way. No she's more of that crazy aunt everyone has.

Serena turns towards her four Pokémon with a smile and exclaims "Well then looks like it's your turn Sylveon."

Sylveon tilts her head and asks in a confused tone "Veon?"

Serena smiles and explains "You really think I was going to keep you in your pokeball the entire prom? You may not be able to compete in the competitions but there's nothing stopping you having a little fun and supporting us is there."

Sylveon beams a bright smile and leaps into her trainers arms while affectionately rubbing her cheeks against Serena's. Serena giggles and remarks "I wouldn't let you down like that Sylveon, now let's get you ready."

Sylveon nods and smiles at her trainer as the two begin to get ready for the big night ahead.
_________________________________

Meanwhile Ash is waiting for Serena to get ready in the living room. He's wearing a navy blue suit and tie just for the occasion. He spends the time contemplating yesterday's events. First off the Alola league plays in his mind. The lose to Gladion hurts and it's no secret he's going to be a big threat once the league kicks off.

Next there is the team skull attack. His mind races as he tries to theorise what the hell the evil team could be up to. If things go badly again then he knows he's going to need to act but at the same time he's filled with worry. If they do organise a full scale attack how can he win this time. And more importantly how can he win without anyone else getting hurt?

Finally he remembers back to a more happy memory. After the news about team skull him and Serena went to bed for movie night. He was a bit surprised when Serena insisted on a horror movie considering she was always afraid of the supernatural in Kalos.