1

(pretend they are living in the apartments they used to live in!)

colbybrock added to his story!

norahardy liked your story!

colby's POV

"SAM!" i said as i walked into his apartment to see him hanging out with jake and kat "guess who just liked my instagram story" i say smiling and setting my phone down. "uhh i don't know...that girl from the bar?" he says confused and looks over to kat and jake. i shake my head no. "who then brother i want to know." jake says laughing and sam nodding. "nora. do y'all remember her?" u says questioning them. "like hardy? nora hardy?" sam asks i nod and jakes confused. like always. "wait wait wait. hardy? like nate?" he says "like nate" me and sam say "didn't she have the hot best friend?" jake says "i don't know i didn't really pay attention to her best friend" i say. "you should text her brother maybe she will meet up with us again." sam says.

nora's pov
i wake up and have a pounding headache. i don't remember a thing from last night. i got up and went into the living room to see evelyn passed out on the floor with her ex-boyfriend parker. i roll my eyes and grab the advil i grab a water bottle and take a couple sips then sallow my pills. i went to go wake parker up. "get out." i say as he wakes up. he fully realizes what happened last night and got up to leave. as soon as he left i woke up evvie to go sleep in her bed. she got up and went to her room. i grabbed a water bottle and the advil and placed it on her bedside table. i walk into my room and grab my phone to go on instagram. i see that colby brock has posted. he used to be one of nate's best friends. i view his story. he's lowkey attractive. i like his story then exit to go look at my photos from last night.