27

i woke up to everyone in my room. nate and evvie were holding a cake. "good morning sleepy head" kat said "i know it's my birthday but please get out." "but me and nate made you a cake look." they handed a cake over to me that said "pee" in gummy worms. evvie could not hold her laugh in. "what the fuck." i take a picture of it and eat one of the gummy worms. "well thank you for the cake now can i go back to sleep?" "absolutely not." kat said "we are going shopping. get ready." evvie said after her. "ok get out so i can get ready." everyone left and colby sat down on the bed. "happy birthday babe" he said handing me a bag. i opened the bag to a kendra scott necklace bag. i opened the bag and it was a gold necklace and a black heart. "aww i love it." i say hugging him and kissing him. we held the big for a couple minutes. "nora i don't hear you getting ready!" i heard evvie say. i buried my head into colby's neck as he rubbed my back. "i don't want to get ready." walter jumped on the bed and laid right next to us. "if you don't get ready now your gonna make kat and evvie mad an-" he said as evvie barged in "nora grace hardy. stop cuddling your boyfriend and get ready." she said walking out and slamming the door. "yeah she already mad" i say giving him one last kiss and getting up. i put my hair in a half up half down then put some of it in bubble braids. i did my makeup and took a mirror picture cause i felt cute. i went to my dresser grabbed baggy low rise jeans and a black cropped tank top. i put them on and grabbed a white belt. i put on my air forces and packed a small purse. i grabbed my lip products tampons and my wallet. i set it down grabbed my bracelets and rings then went over to where colby was sitting. "colbs can you help me put on my necklace?" "anything for my amazing girlfriend and the birthday girl" he smiled and grabbed the necklace he moved my hair out of the way and clipped the necklace. i turned around and just admired his beauty. he started to smile really hard. his smile has me melting "why are you smiling?" i said also smiling. "your just super beautiful and i wouldn't trade you for any other girl in the world" he said wrapping his arms around me i gave him a kiss on the cheek completely forgetting i have lipstick on. i get up and grab colby's hand and walk into the kitchen. i saw nate and sam eating my cake they made me. kat was also sitting with them. "hey that's my cake" "you made fun of it for saying pee." nate said "not in a mean way" kat looks at colby weird "colby turn your head towards sam" he turns his head and kat starts laughing "what? do i have something on my face?" "nora come look at his cheek" i look at it closely and start laughing "babe what is it" "you know how i kissed your cheek earlier" he nods his head yeah. "well i forgot i had lipstick on and the lipstick is on your cheek" he opens his mouth "i love your kisses but get it off please" i lick my thumb and run it across his cheek. i say down next to kat and started talking to her. "your necklace is super cute" "thanks colby got it for me" i look over colby who was already looking at me. "what is taking evvie so long?" kat asks "i don't know let's go check on her. we walked into evvies room she had both on her airpods in doing her makeup. she was already dressed. we are just waiting for her to get her makeup done. me and kat quietly walk out and back into the kitchen. we all continued talking when evvie came out all glammed up. nate looked at her and was star struck. it was so obvious that they had something going on. we split up into two cars girls in one and boys in another. evvie was driving i was in front and kat was in the back. we started driving to the mall. we decided to not throw a party for my birthday one because i didn't want one two sam kat and evvie were still trying to move in. "evvie what is going on between you and my brother." "nothing?" "i saw the way he was looking at you earlier...it's obvious hon" she told me about how she's starting to like him and how he likes her. honestly they were cute together.
-
we shopped at the mall forever. the last store we went into was victorious secret. the boys were playing around in there while me and the girls were finding stuff. i got a call from my mom and dad. "hey sweetie!" "hi momma!" "i was just calling to tell you happy birthday..your dad will be giving you a call later since he isn't here right now." "thank you momma." we talked for a little bit about the move and a little bit about colby. i walked back into the store when evvie pulled me aside "nora look at your phone case." i turn my phone around and look at it "what's wrong?" "the polaroid..if colby's fan girls find out about that your dead." "you know what i don't really care they can hate on me all they want. i'm in love with him so i don't care what they think." she nods and we continue looking at the stuff. "nora i'm happy you and colby reunited..y'all seem super happy together. and he makes you happy" evvie says "i'm happy we reunited too..i don't think we'd be here in kansas living with my brother with out him sam or kat." "true" we make a couple jokes and check out. "ready?" nate says and we all nod. "guys i'm kinda hungry" i say "what do you want to eat birthday girl?" "uhh cheesecake factory?" they all nod there heads and we go over there. we had the best time today. i love them so much.