7

colbybrock tagged you in a post!

liked by norahardy,evelynL,amberschroll and 972,838 others colbybrock i bet nora didn't know i was a photographer too😉 @norahardy

colbybrock i bet nora didn't know i was a photographer too😉 @norahardy

comments 891,382

norahardy damn brock this is actually good
evelynL @jakewebber9 i bet they had more fun than us
@evelynL jakewebber9 uhm never we had so much fun. 🙄
solhardymusic hanging out with my sister but not me 😪
@solhardymusic norahardy stfu nate i'm enjoying my life

view 891,377 more comments
--
we all sat down and ate "yo sam and colby and jake and kat if y'all wanted. what would y'all say to coming down to kansas with me to see nate? me and evvie are going. i wanted to invite y'all because i know y'all haven't seen nate in a long time." sam and colby stops eating their food. "i'm down sam? jake? kat?" "i mean i would love to see him." sam says "i would so go if that means j get to spend time with y'all" jake said all cheesy making us laugh. "katrina what do you say?" "uhm hell yes." we all go back to eating our food. i stop to take a drink of my lemonade and see colby looking at me. i motion at him to take a picture again. and so he does. he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of me. this time the flash was on by accident. "man i was trying to take a picture of us eating but the stupid ass flash was on." i laugh at his poor attempt to cover the truth. "be for real cole we know you were trying to take a picture of little miss nora hardy you had the camera facing directly at her." sam says. we always use to call him cole in high school he'd always get mad but we never cared. "i was not. i wanted a picture of all of us eating." him and sam go on and on about it. we all got super tired and head to the car. we all drove back to the apartment kat came with us so i could tell her about colby and i then went down to sam's apartment. tomorrow we are all going to get together to plan our trip to kansas.