42

it's the day before we leave and i'm at my moms house with everything for walter and walter obviously. i'm spending the day with her and telling her everything about walter. i already packed my bag. i have nothing to worry about. i knock on the door to my moms house. colby's right behind me carrying a lot of stuff. "hey momma!" i say as she opens the door. "hey bug,hey colby!" she says with a bright smile. she lets us in and colby sets the stuff down. "alright text me when you need picked up" i go over and kiss him "ok bye babe love you" "love you too..bye mrs.hardy!" "bye colby!" he walks out the door "i knew you two would get together" she says smiling "what do you mean by that?" "you two always had something,every time nate brought him over you'd always focus on him." we talk for a little bit "ok momma this is walter" i pull him out of cage and bring him over to her. "he knows how to use the litter box , i brought one over here and i have his food i brought his favorite toys and some of his treats. oh and litter!" she nods "where do i put this?" i ask "uh your old room please" i nod and grab the litter box and head to my room. once the litter box and the litter is in there i bring walter and show him where his litter box is now. "ok so he eats breakfast lunch and dinner. no specific times but three meals a day" she nods her head. "want some wine?" she asked "i would never say no to wine momma" we sat and talked the rest of the day. "oh my gosh momma! so you remember evvie right?" "how could i forget evvie? she's your best friend" "well nate likes her and she likes nate and i have a feeling nate is gonna ask her out on our trip!" i say we have at least drunk 2 bottles of wine now "i've saw that too. nate's liked her ever since y'all first meet the summer before freshmen year..you guys first summer here...y'all were literally best friends until nate met sam colby and alex." "you literally see the future momma" she starts laughing. i text colby that i'm ready since i do have to be up early. "alright momma colby is on his way." "that's fine. i loved spending time with you today bug." we talked for a little bit and drank more wine until colby got here. "ok he's here. bye momma love you" i get up and hug her. i give walter a kiss before leaving. i make my way to colby's car. "woah nora are you ok?" "i drank a little to much wine" he gets out and helps me into the car. "colbs i love you so much in ways i cannot say" "nora i love you too" we talked about hawaii and what we were going to do there. "oh i miss everyone so much" i said making colby laugh "you've been gone for 7 hours babe" "i still miss them so much" i said as we pulled into the drive way. colby came over to help me out. "hey guys." i said waving to everyone in the living room. "hey nora" everyone said looking at us "i just want to let everyone know i love you guys so much" i said as colby helped me to the room. he threw me shorts and a t-shirt and helped me put them on. "goodnight baby i love you" he said "goodnight i love you too" he walked out of the room and i fell asleep.