16

hangover days aren't nice. me and colby stayed in bed until 2pm either watching tiktok or talking to eachother. "GET UP BITCHESSSS" we both hear jake say as he comes in with evvie "jake shut the fuck up" i say throwing a pillow at him. "hey! not nice" "your giving me a worse headache jake leave."
"no nora i'm not going to leave. you know why?" "why" i say rolling my eyes. "because you and colby can't stay in bed all day that's why." "we can if we want to" colby says before jake comes over and picks him up "JAKE WHAT THE FUCK" jake walks out of the room with colby in his hands. me and evvie look at eachother in confusion. she hops right next to me and covers up. "i don't know what he is to you but he's being annoying right now" "better get use to that babe." "why??" i raise my eyebrows and gasp she nods her head and blush "jake and evvie are together!!" she shushes me then jake comes back in "your turn nora." he came straight for me and picked me up "COLBY NATE HELP JAKE HAS ME!!" "IM IN THE BATHROOM NORA I CANT HELP" i hear nate say then say colby walking towards us. "jake put her down she's a women and deserves to be listened to." "and it's my birthday month" i say nodding at both of them. jakes then sets me down. i walk into the kitchen and grab a water and some strawberries. everyone ends up in the kitchen besides nate were pretty sure he's shitting. "i'm so bored but have a wicked ass headache" i say eating my strawberries then colby comes up and takes one "hey!" he smiles and sits down. "we should do something." nate says as he walks in the kitchen. me colby and nate all look at eachother and smile. "bike rides?" we all say together. evvie and jake give us questioning looks. i grab evvies hand and take it into our room. "we are getting ready to go on a bike ride so do hair makeup whatever. i straighten my hair and do my makeup. evvie sat on the counter with me to do her make up and all the boys came in "pack and bathing suit or something cause we are swimming too." nate said and they all nodded and left. kat came in and got ready with us. "should i wear a black one or a pink one?" i ask "black" "pink" "or white? white or black actually." "white" "no black" i nod my head and left i put on my white top and black bottoms. i put athletic shorts over and a white tank top. then put my birkenstocks. i grab my bag and pack a speaker,charger,hair brush and hair ties, a towel,my makeup,purfume and chapstick. evvie changes into a navy blue bathing suit and kat changes into a pink one they both put shorts and a shirt over it then slides they also pack a bag. we all walk into the living room and see colby and sam sitting down. colby looks up at me and winks. we walk into the kitchen and grab dr pepper and waters for ourself then stick them in our bags. we grab our favorite chips/snacks and also put them in our bags. "ready?" nate asks from the living room. "yup" "hey nora we're wearing the sam shoes" nate says happily "#brother and sister things" evvie says holding up the hashtag sign we all go grab a bike and start biking. nate leads the way. me and colby stayed a little behind for me to get pictures. "you look good babe" "thank you colbs" i start blushing and getting butterflies "you know your the only one i know to call me colbs?" "my little nickname for you. if anyone else calls you that besides me i'll slit there throats" i smile and peddle faster. he knew i was joking we always make jokes like that. once we finally get there we all start to jump in. hell no one is stopping us.