25

it's been a couple weeks since we moved. me and colby are completely done unpacking. we bought walter a lot of stuff from the store. colby didn't like the idea at first now he loves it. we named him walter after walter white. we are to funny.

"colby you should put this shirt on." i throw him a random shirt that i don't ever wear. "nora what is this" "a shirt duh now put it on." he takes his shirt off to reveal his abs. they get me every single time. he slips the shirt on and starts laughing "we have to go show everyone babe" i laugh and grab his hand to pull him outside where everyone else is at. "guys look at colby." i say sitting down. "the shirt suits you brother" sam says. the girls are dying of laughter. "honestly you could go out like that if you wanted to." nate says laughing. i pull my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of him. he takes the shirt off and throws it at me. "hey you looked good!" i say "mmm i think i look better without a shirt on." i lay my head on his shoulder and nod. he looks up at nate and sam and nods. sam starts counting down. nate grabs evvie sam grabs kat and colby grabs me they all start running to the pool "NO COLBY I HAVE MY PHONE" he grabs my phone and throws it on the ground "SAM NO I JUST DID MY HAIR" kat says trying to get out of his grip. "nate throw me in the pool i don't care i need to shower anywa-SHIT MY PHONE I HAVE MY PHONE." he grabs her phone and also throws it on the ground. the next thing i know i'm touching the cold water. "holy fuck it's cold." i say as all the boys laugh "babe can you help me out please" he reaches out his hand and i pull him in "gotcha bitch" i say as he grabs me and pulls me under water. once i get up i try my best to make him go under water. "it's kinda warm now" i say and colby agrees. "is that my shirt?" i slowly nod my head yes. "you are to cute my love" my heart skipped a couple beats when he said that. "let's get out" we get out and go back into the house to change. i change into another one of colby's shirts and a different pair of underwear. i crawl into bed and turn on the tv. colby goes into the bathroom to pee and walter follows him in there. i wait till colby comes out of the bathroom with walter to turn on south park. once he gets into bed he cuddles me and we quickly fall asleep.