31

i am currently packing for the stanley. i'm an over packer so i pack a lot of things that i don't need,but i always pack the things i need. sometimes. we are seeing a physic today so she can tell us if we are having a good or bad time. "i'm going to go film the intro in sam's room i'll be right back" i look up and nod at colby and finish packing. we are only staying there a night but what if i pee myself? or don't want to wear the clothes im wearing anymore. i go into my bathroom and pack away my make up so tomorrow morning i can just put it in my bag when i'm finished. i get dressed into a green sweater and sweats. i hear colby calling my name so i go to him. once i walk to to him i see the camera. "what's up?" "the physic is coming soon." "you seriously were yelling at me just to say that." "uh yeah" "i'm gonna beat you up" i hold up my fist and play punch him we start play fighting. sam turns the camera around to us for the viewers to see then turns it back to him with a concerned look. "ok ok nora i'm sorry" colby says "we will see you once the physic is here" sam says turning off the camera. colby comes back to the room with me and kisses me. we were passionately making out until we heard the door bell ring. "the physic is here" he says as i get off of him. we both go out and introduce ourself. "hi i'm nora" i said with a bright smile "nadia" we all sat down together on the couch as sam set up the camera. she starts explaining what she's gonna do. "deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth." we all do that three times. she points at sam "your yellow your a adventurous leader your hair even matches. yellow is a lot of fun. good things are coming" we all continue listening as she explains more in depth of yellow. she now points at colby "you've got more of a blue vibe. blues are more creative writers,different centers than the yellow. you two make a good team." she says and they both start nodding there heads "that's probably a good thing" colby says. she continues on after that. she points at sam "you are fine." then she points at me and kat "you two will have a turning point. you'll find out something big." she thinks for a minute then continues "are you guys like kinda witchy?" i raise my hand "i have like crystals,incense and tarot cards,one of my friends mom got me into it." she nods her head "what about you?" she points to kat "no i'm not really into that type of stuff." "yeah you two will find something out in the near future." she points to colby "you have something darker coming in the future not necessarily tomorrow. i would take precautions most definitely...do you guys have sage?" we all shake our head no. "i would buy some..and wear green especially you colby" she looks over at me and kat again "now i didn't get to y'all's auras so let's do that. "your kinda a indigo color very curious and gentle. uhm in your future i see lots of love. this person is right. definitely continue to be curious." colby and i look at each other. "you kat,your very greenish yellow. your creative,relaxed,very social." colby asked if she could read hands she read colby hand. "strong life very long life. i feel like your more romantic than sam" "oh yeah" sam says she continues to read and talk to us about the things we should do. "bye nora" she said hugging me "bye" she all gives us hugs and tells us bye. she leaves and we continue to talk about tomorrow "she kinda looked like Luis griffin" i said putting my legs on colby and my head on kats lap. "good thing i own a lot of green" i said "i don't own any green" colby says laughing. "i think we should buy some sage before we leave and some holy water cause i'm terrified." kat said "oh yeah. i'll bring my protection crystals" kat nods "i'm hungry we should go get food and find some sage" sam says we all nod our head.
-
we got our food and found sage. we went back to the house and hung out with evvie and nate before we went to bed. i put on a shirt and got into bed. walter came up and laid next to me as i turned on south park waiting for colby to get out of the shower. me and walter cuddled as we both fell asleep.