35

i walked into the hall of the hotel and see this shadow. i run towards it and it keeps on running. i stop to catch my breath and see jennifer come out of a hotel room. "jennifer hey!" i scream and she doesn't turn around. i turn around and see the shadow again. it starts running again. i run after it. this will never end. i stop again to catch my breath and see kat come out of a hotel room "kat! hey! katrina?" i say she turns around and look's confused. she heard me but didn't see me. am i dead? the shadow taps on my shoulder and starts running. i run after it then stop. sam comes out of a room with the camera. "sam? what are you filming?" i ask he didn't turn around but walks away. i didn't see the shadow but ran anyways. i run again this feels like forever. i stop and see colby "colby? colbs?" i say and he turns around "nora? where are you?" "colby i'm right here!" i say running to him but he gets farther and farther. "babe? can you see me?" i ask "nora keep running." he says "colby i'm scared..why can't i reach you?" i say out of breath. i saw sam and kat come up to colby. "hey colby" they both say. "colby help your not getting closer." i say as tears come out of my eyes. "it's ok nora. your almost there reach for me." he says. sam and kat have a confused look. "colby who are you talking to?" kat asked "nora she's right there." he says pointing at me. "colby...she died...a year ago..." sam said. he suddenly broke down into tears. "hey colbs i'm right here. i'm almost there!" i yell. i want to stop but i can't. i need to reach colby. tears are coming out of my eyes. my vision is blurry. i can't feel anything. i suddenly pass out.