81

our first investigation is the morgue.

we start setting up the equipment in certain places. the rem-pod immediately starts going off so sam starts asking questions.

"if your a little kid can you turn that flashlight on?" i start counting down from three and it turns on "oooo" i say going over to colby. everyone starts asking more questions but it doesn't turn on until sam and nate ask one last question. sam pulls out a sheet. we walk into the autopsy room and cover nate up with the sheet and start asking questions. everything starts going off immediately. "did someone touch the table?" nate asked i look over to evvie and she nods her head no. sam starts a question and the flash light comes on. we ask more questions which make me more scared each time so i walk over to colby. "we just started" dylan said and we nodded. steve asks it questions and it responds so fast "alright i think it's uh time for me to uh leave" i say laughing. colby links arms with me and we head to the doll room. "i think i shit myself" i say walking into the room. we look around the room for a little bit until we start walking around again.

"if there's a lady in here can you turn on that flashlight." sam asked we wait a while and it turns on right behind evvie. she jumped into me and i start laughing. we asked more questions and it answered. we started the spirit box and asked questions which it answered. we heard a footstep in the hallway. i looked over to the hallway and saw something standing in the door. "oh my god do you see that?" i asked colby and he looked over at the hallway "no what is it?" "a person and it's looking at me,it's really tall and i'm pretty positive that it's the thing that made the footstep" he grabbed onto me it kept making the stepping sound and i looked down so i didn't look at it. we started the spirit box again and didn't get anything.

i was standing in the hallway with lexi and evvie waiting for sam and colby. "did y'all see that?" i asked the girls evvie nodded her head no "the shadow figure?" "yes! guys come here!" i yelled out "what's up?" sam walked out with the camera "both me and lexi saw a shadow figure." colby looked at me and lexi as lexi explained what it looked like. sam turned off the light and we tried to see again. "oh my god" i whisper and find my way to colby. "did y'all see anything?" sam asked turning on his light "i saw it kinda pass through" i say looking down the hallway again "did it look like the thing earlier?" colby asked me i nod my head no. "i couldn't see its face it went upstairs i think."

"are you two good going upstairs?" colby asked me and lexi and we both said yes. once
we started walking upstairs the emf started going crazy.

we headed up to the dungeon. we decided to the an evp session. everyone started asking questions it got to me. "how many spirits are here?" we played it back and almost everyone got answers but some people didn't. it didn't answer me or lexi. we did it again asking different questions. "did you touch me earlier?" i felt something touch my lower back. i looked over at colby and he had both hands on the camera. i looked over to evvie and luckily she put her hand on my back. once the recording was done lexi told us ab the emf. "evvie scared the fuck out of me after i asked my question" she started laughing at me "you wanna go evelyn?" i said putting my fist up "oh evv you better back away she pulled out evelyn" nate said we started to play fight and we both ended up laughing "i may be laughing right now but i'm fucking terrified" i say to the camera. we start listening to the evp and i got a 'yes' back from my question. "chills every where" i say to colby

we go into the chicken coop we pull out the ovilus it starts spitting out words. we ask questions and it only responds a few times. once dylan asks the question something makes a sound. i look at everyone making sure they heard that which they did. we move on and start talking about a challenge.

they start explaining it then ask lexi who gets to do it sam or colby. she chose sam. colby got so excited he ran back and forth. "did they book you?" nate asked sam holding the handcuffs "i had handcuffs on three years ago" he explained "and you had handcuffs on last night" colby said looking at sam. i side eye him then side eye evvie and i try not to laugh. "sam just get up against the wall" evvie said making me laugh cause it sounded wrong. "nate i think your the best with the hand cuffs" "no homies military police..you know how many people would pay to chain up sam golbach" sam hands dylan the hand cuff and he cuffs him up. "i need help" dylan says "colby your-" i try to say until colby puts his hand in my face "steve help dylan" colby says quickly as i flip him off. we leave sam by himself and walk downstairs

"woah what is that?" i say pointing to the hallway as we go downstairs. "someone come with me to see what it was" evvie grabs my hand and we go down the hallway to see what it was. "evvie is going to steal my girl man" "it's ok colby we can date" "for sure" colby and nate say as me and evvie look for whatever it was. we walk back to the group. "nothing" i say sighing "what if your a medium babe" colby says turning the camera to me "i never thought that" "we can call my friend amanda tonight she's a medium and ask" i nod my head and we head to the room with the creepy dolls. nate puts on the blind fold and we start the estes method.

"is there anyone here with us right now?" no response. there was a thud on the window me and colby quickly turn around "that was not me or nora" we quickly get back to the estes method.

it says sam's name i start shaking my head no. nate starts spitting out words so we keep asking questions. "i want to ask a question...are you the thing i saw earlier?" "one of us" it said i grabbed evvies hand "medium" "oh my god! we were talking about nora being a medium earlier" colby said i started shaking really bad. evvie looked at me cause she can feel that i'm shaking. i instantly got really dizzy and started to get a headache. i zoned out for the rest of the estes method.

"nora? nora..nora!" i snapped out of my mind and looked up at colby "i zoned out sorry" "are you ok?" "i have a really bad headache" i takes one of his hand and rubs my back. we hear sam yelling and we all run up to sam. we talk to sam and catch him up my headache is constantly getting worse i sat down on the ground and rubbed my head.

colby hands the camera to sam and helps me up. "are you sure your ok?" he whispers to me not trying to interrupt the conversation that's going on. "yeah my headache is getting worse" i said laying my head on his shoulder. he rubs my back and we walk downstairs to do the outro. we start talking ab it and as soon as colby started talking about the thing i saw,i got dizzy again. we finished up and left.

once we got to the hotel my headache was gone. "bro my headache is gone. that shit is crazy." i said to everyone "when we get up to the room i'll call amanda" i nod my head and we go up to the room.