47

colby was in the drivers seat now. "guys my boyfriend is driving" i say out loud "were gonna die" evvie said though i wasn't listening to her. i was looking at colby. he's so pretty. how could someone look at him and not be mesmerized. hell i've been dating him for three months and i'm still mesmerized. i get up and sit closer to where he's sitting. just admiring him. i see he's squinting since he didn't bring his sunglasses today so i give him my sunglasses. "babe why'd you give me these?" "cause you were squinting and i didn't want to crash cause you can't see" "why were you looking at me?" "just admiring my pretty boy is there a problem?" he smiles at the nickname i didn't know if he was sunburnt or if he was blushing. evvie pulls me over to her and kat so we could drink more. "this one is for the boys booming system Top down, AC with the cooler system When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up Got stacks on deck like he savin' up And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal" i start singing once i hear the song that's playing. nate and sam laugh at me. "what are y'all laughing at bitches sing with me" i said as sam started to dance in his seat. "nah samuel you have to get up and dance" me and evvie both say struggling to stand up. we start dancing until we fall down. we couldn't hold in our laughter after we did that. the boat started slowing down after colby realized what that sound was. "oh god are y'all ok" he asked turning around "yup pretty boy we are." i say giving him a thumbs up. "ok let's stop here for a bit,i don't trust the girls swimming though" "yeah i don't trust them either,not looking forward to telling my mom that nora drowned while she was drunk." me and evvie are still laughing on the floor. colby helps me up off the floor as nate helps up evvie. "so nate when are you going to ask my lovely best friend out?" i ask nate making him look at me. "what?" "you heard me. when are you asking evvie out?" i say pulling my legs up to my chest and leaning on colby. "i-uh" "i know there's something there i can see it. hell even mom saw it when we lived at her house. she saw me and colby so y'all are bound to get together" i saw "ok babe how about you go tan now maybe get a nap in" colby says taking me to the front of the boat "oo i want to tan too" kat said walking over to me evvie soon followed her. we all ended up tanning and napping. we occasionally woke up to turn over. sam was driving the boat this time kat evvie and nate all stayed up at the front while me and colby went to the back on the boat "i want to cuddle but there isn't enough room." i say making a sad face "here lay over there i'll lay over here and we can hold hands" "what if our hands get tired?" "to bad so sad" the rest of the day we spent on the boat. it was the funniest ever.