5

when we pulled into our parking spot we saw sam and colby again. "are y'all following us" i yelled as sam grabbed drinks from the back. "we live here" colby yelled back as i waddled over to him. i had a white claw in my hand drinking it. "no way" i said taking a drink out of my white claw. "yes way" "we live here too" i said pointing at evvie and doing jazz hands "i'm gonna go up to my house before i pee myself." i waved bye and ran to the elevator.
--
i took a nap to sober up a bit. i got up and went to shower. once i got out i did my hair and make up then put on some fitted flare jeans a red sweater and matching red converse. i put some red glitter under my eyes and red eyeliner on my water line. it was 7:50 and sam lived two floors up from us so we decided to get going.
-
we found his apartment and i made evelyn knock on the door luckily it was colby who opened it. "nora! evvie! come in and i'll introduce y'all to me and sam's friends." we both walk in. when i tell u it was awkward it was one of the most awkwardest things ever. "i see you've sobered up nora." colby says laughing. "oh yes i took a nap and showered so most definitely." after i said that he pulls my hand and takes me to where all of his friends are sitting.evvie shortly following behind. colby clears his throat and everyone looks at all three of us. mainly that we were still holding hands. "ok guys this is nate's sister nora and her friend evelyn." we both wave and they all introduce themselves. when sam comes in with the pizza we all go and eat when jake comes up to me. "nora it's been so long. i saw you dyed you hair black." "yes i have jake and it's been super long." we stare at eachother for a bit and i speak up "you think evelyn is hot don't you." he nods his head and starts blushing "she doesn't have a boyfriend and is definitely looking for one so shoot your shot." i say walking away and going to talk to evvie. colby comes and talks to us and stays with us throughout the night. "hi i don't know if you remember me from earlier but i'm kat" "sam girlfriend i've seen you on his page before. i'm nora and this is evelyn" colby gets up and walks away so we can talk about girl stuff. kat clicked with me and evvie. so tomorrow we are having a girls day. "ok kat i think we are gonna get going goodnight text me when you wake up!" i say walking over to sam and colby. "ok boys me and evvie are leaving. bye don't get to drunk!" i say winking and waving at them.