4

today before we go to sam's me and evvie are going to the beach. we wake up super early and get our stuff together. "evvie did you back the sunscreen!?" "yes!" i put my hair into two braids and put mascara on. i went into my drawers and grabbed a black bathing suit shorts and a tank-top. once i'm done getting ready i put on my vans. i check the beach bag one last time before we leave. "ready?" evvie says as she comes out in a white button up (it's unbuttoned) with a red bathing suit underneath and shorts on she puts on her shoes so we can leave. it's like 7:50 right now we need to be back by 2 pm or earlier. we get to the car she opens the back door for me so i can put the cooler and beach bag in there. i get into the car and connect my phone to play music. once we got to the beach i got the beach bag and cooler we walked to our usual spot and got settled. we tanned for a while then got in the water. "evvie look it's parker is he stalking us?" i pointed over to him and told him "oh my god. what if he is." we continue doing what ever in the water. we shortly go back to our towels. "pass me a white claw please" i ask evvie and she gets out a watermelon one and passes it. "once we dry off let's go so we can shower and stuff." she nods her head and looks around then looks back at me "are your cheeks sunburnt" she laughs at me and i feel my face "fuck." she continues laughing.
-30 minutes later-
"come on nora we have to go" she starts packing up the towels and the other stuff. i've drunken about 5 more white claws and three malibu beer so i'm a little tipsy. we got to the car and i hop in the front seat immediately connecting my phone. once evvie gets into the car we start driving home "you know you have to get a little sober before we go to colby's right" i nod my head and turn up the radio to sing dress by taylor swift. i rolled down my window and made evvie roll the other windows down. she also opened the sun roof. we stopped at a red light "Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it off." i scream to the person next to me. it was a red corolla. they rolled down the window and it was colby. "oh my god hi colby!" i said as i gasp "SAM! hi sam." he waves and laughs "are you drunk?" they both ask "pfft no who do you think i am?" young and beautiful came on by lana del rey. "oh my god this is my jam!" i sang it as we drove away. life is amazing.
colbybrock tagged you in his story!