62

me and colby's week alone in hawaii was amazing. we did everything we'd said we do and even more. right now we are in the plane back. colby was passed out on my shoulder. i ended up falling asleep too. we both woke up as we landed.

we got coffee before we Uber home. on our way home i texted my mom to tell her i'm back in town. we got home and unlocked the door. once we got in nate was sitting on the couch drinking coffee. "oh hey guys" he got up and hugged both of us. we told him about our time in hawaii.

me and colby were leaving to go to my moms house to get walter. we wanted to be the first to see him. we drove over to her house and jammed out. once we pulled in i saw a car that wasn't there when i came here before we left. me and colby knocked on the door. my mom opened it and welcomed us inside. i heard kids voices and another adult. "who's here momma?" "your aunt erica she brought harmoni and camila" "oh my goodness i haven't seen them in a long time." she points to where they were and i took colby's hand to drag him in there. i opened the door and erica's eyes lit up. "nora! i haven't seen you in ages." she got up and gave me a hug. she looks at colby then looks back at me. "auntie this is colby my boyfriend colby this is my aunt erica" "hi" he said shaking her hand. she let us in the room to see harmoni and camila. "hello lovelys" "nora!" they both came running to me giving me hugs. "who is this?" camila asked. "this is my boyfriend colby. colbs this is camila and harmoni" pointing to each of them. we played with them for a little then got our cat stuff and brought it to the car. we talked with my family for a little bit until we left.

once we got home we got walter settled back into the house and did nothing for the rest of the day.