73

Today was a busy day. me and colby had an appointment for our wedding cake then i'm going to the recording studio with evvie and me and colby want to get a matching tattoo today.

i get up at 6:30 to shower and get ready. once i got out of the shower i woke up colby. "babe wake up our appointment is at 8:30" he gets up and sits on the bed for a little bit as i get dressed. i put on flared jeans and a black shirt. colby gets dressed and we leave.

we get to the place and go inside. we sit down with the lady and start talking about what we like. she lets us taste test some of the cakes
and both me and colby like the red velvet the most. we pick that one and she lets us take a piece home.

we are now on our way to the recording studio. evvie is meeting us there. we are going to record a cover of 'all i wanted' i'm not a singer so i do the guitar. i will occasionally harmonize with her but i'm mainly the guitarist. nate taught colby how to drum so he's gonna be the drummer. we spent about two hours there recording.

once we left me and colby stopped at canes for some food. we ate in the car and we're talking. "what tattoo are we getting?" colby asked as he drank his drink. "i saw this cute thing on pinterest and i think we have to do it" i showed him the picture and he nods. we both write on a napkin 'i love you' then head to the tattoo shop.

"do you have any other tattoos besides this one?" the tattoo artist asked pointing to the heart on my finger. "i have one on my uhm..under boob.." i say embarrassed as colby laughs. "may i ask why?" she says also laughing at me "i was like 20 and my brother bought me and my best friend alcohol and i got super drunk and got a tattoo, it says evelyn" my face gets instantly super red. we both get the tattoo and head home.

"how was the appointment?" kat asked as me and colby walked into the kitchen. i gave her the piece of cake that the lady gave us and told her to try it. "this is good as fuck" sam says taking another bite. "i agree" kat says closing the box. we talk about our day and what happened. we spent the rest of the day with everyone and had lots of fun.