98

(8 months later)

a couple months we found out we are having a boy. me and colby are both stoked to have him. we decided on the name flynn cause during my pregnancy my favorite movie has been rapunzel. flynn layne brock.

currently colby is on a trip in georgia. i invited the girls over to help me with finishing the nursery.

"nora we are here!" i hear evvie say from downstairs. "i'm upstairs in my bed room" they come up here and sit down with me.

"what are you doing" kat says "laying down"

"really nora i thought you were doing push ups" "i think i'd be able to literally stand on my belly and not be able to do a push up" they both laugh

"guys im gonna put on pants hold on" "why do you never have pants on nora" kat said getting up "cause kat they are uncomfortable" i say walking into the closet and grabbing biker shorts. i wasn't big but i wasn't small.

"ok are you ready to finish this nursery" evvie asked getting up. "i'm ready to get this goddamn baby out me and get skinny again so i can wear my cute clothes"

"nora you make me never want to have kids" kat says and we go to the nursery and finish it up. we ended up finishing it at like 7:30.

"i'm hungry and i want to go to target so we should go get some mcdonald's" i say sitting down in the rocking chair. "let's go then" evvie says as i slowly get up and putting on my berkinstocks. "you and nate are exactly alike" evvie says "except i'm not a man"

we got mcdonald's then went to target. we started walking around we ended up in the baby section as always..

"oh my god nora look at this" kat gives me a cow onesie filming me. "i have to get it. flynn will be wearing this." "are you tearing up?" "no...look bro i'm pregnant when i see something cute i cry" i grab my phone and facetime colby. hopefully he was not investigating right now.

babe? are you ok? why are you crying?
look how cute this is
nora we don't need anymore clothes get out of the baby section
i'm getting it..oh my god look at these shoes. they match!!
is this why you are crying
yes..and i will continue to cry if you don't let me get it.
get it
oh my goodness thank you so much babe i love you so much i'll see you
i love you too

"i like when he goes on trips cause i can call him crying and get whatever" i say putting the outfit into the cart. "i do the exact sam thing with sam" we continue shopping and leave we spent almost 300 dollars. oops.

they helped me bring the stuff into my house and they took their stuff then left cause it was late.

i brought the clothes and shoes i bought up to the nursery and sorted them. i took a shower and watched a movie with walter until we both fell asleep.