29

i was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. i was making heart-shaped waffles, eggs,hash browns,sausage patties and bacon. i was done with everything besides the waffles when colby walks in. "good morning babe" "good morning" "coffee?" i asked and he nodded. i grabbed a coffee cup and poured coffee in it. i got the creamer out that he liked and poured it in there. "i'm almost done making the waffles you can make your plate." he got up from the table and started making his plate. i got the last waffle out and put it on his plate. "i'm gonna go wake up everyone." to be honest i got up super early and couldn't go back to bed so i got up and made this. "evvie i made waffles go make your plate before i wake up nate." i say walking into her room but she wasn't there. "huh" i said going to wake up sam and kat instead. "guys i made breakfast you can make your plate." they both got up quickly and went to the kitchen. i walk into nate's room and see evvie in his bed. "holy fuck." i walk out without waking them up. i run into the kitchen "guys" everyone looks at me and looks worried. "what?" kat asks "come look at nate's room." they all follow me or his room and i open the door for them to see. "oh shit" sam says me and kat look at eachother with smiles on our faces. "let's not wake them up." kat says i nod and close the door. we all went back into the kitchen. we are talking about what haunted places sam and colby should go to. "y'all should so go to the stanley hotel." i say drinking my coffee. "ooo i heard about that it's supposed to be like one of the most haunted hotels in america." kat said looking at them. "y'all should come with us" they both say at the same time. "i am so down to do that." i say "me too" kat says getting up and taking her food to the trash can."where are y'all going." evvie comes into the kitchen yawning. we all look at her "uh the stanley" i speak up and say. i wonder if she's going to talk about her and nate. "oh shit i've been there before. it's super fun but really haunted." nate came in a couple minutes later. "what's super fan but really haunted?" nate says making coffee. "the stanley." he nods his head. "do y'all want to come?" "oh i'm good" nate says looking at evvie "yeah i think i'll stay here." "that's fine." i say looking at them. they went into the living room to watch tv. "i wonder if there going to talk about it." colby says "i wonder what they did...ew."i say making a disgusted face "what?" sam asked "what if they had sex." i say pretending to throw up. everyone started laughing. "not funny my best friend and my brother helloo." "nora he probably thought the same thing about us. one of his best friends and his sister." we all start laughing together. after a while of planning the trip out we go back to our rooms. "babe?" "yeah?" "can you help me promote my merch please? it comes out in a week." colby says turning towards me. he gave me the puppy dog eyes. "how could i say no to the eyes." he throws me a pair of sweats and a hoodie. i put them on and he puts his stuff on. we took a couple pictures inside and some outside. we only picked one picture for the gram. "we should throw a party. only the 6 of us though." evvie says coming into the living room where everyone is at. "yes. but we should all get super dressed up" i say and sam looks at me weirdly "why would we get dressed up if it's only us?" kat glares at him and punches his arm "cause one getting ready is fun and two looking good makes you feel good." she says as sam rubs his arm. "i like the idea of it." nate said getting up and checking the alcohol. "i'm afraid we are going to have to go to the store we have like none left."
-
we all got drunk besides the boys and we made them take us on a car ride. i got aux and made everyone roll down the windows. nate turned the radio all the way up as we sang and drove on the back rodes.