86

"oh my fucking god why aren't you dressed nora" i hear evvie say as i open my eyes. i looked down at the bed and quickly covered myself. "it's 10 am sam said we are leaving at 4 cause we have to drive very far like two hours so i'd get up and put some clothes on" she says walking out. i closed my eyes for a couple more minutes which turned into another hour of sleep.

"NORA! did i not tell you to get up an hour ago..nate is about to come into this hotel room and i don't think he would like to see you and colby probably butt naked" "five more minutes" i hear colby say "no cole both of you have to get up" i grabbed something from the nightstand and threw it at her. "nora don't throw your bra at me ever again..NOW GET UP" "oh my god fine now get out please" she stands there for another minute than leaves the room

"ok baby before nate comes in maybe we should get ready" i say turning my body towards him. "of course princess." he kissed my forehead and i get up i throw him his clothes and i pick out clothes to wear. i get in the shower. once i get out of the shower colby takes one and i do my hair and makeup. "babe can i wear one of your hoodies?" i say as colby gets out of the shower "yeah which one?" "any i don't feel like getting dressed up today" he nods his head and puts on his clothes he came in wearing last night. i put on dark gray sweat pants and a white lana del rey t-shirt and my converse. "i'm gonna go put on new clothes and grab a hoodie for you. wanna come?" "yeah let me grab my purse." i put my airpods and a phone charger in my purse and go with colby. as we walk over to the other room colby trips. "why did you trip me" "you actually tripped on air pretty boy" we both laugh it off and continue walking. we forgot the key to the other room.

"guys please open the door" i say knocking on the door. sam opens the door and greets us. we both walk in and i head for colby's suitcase. "noraaaa" evvie says laying down next to nate "evvieeee" "what are you looking for?" "a hoodie" i look through his suitcase and find a always tired hoodie. i stood up and put it on. "you didn't tell me we weren't dressing up" evvie said setting her phone down on her lap. "one im tired two you came into the other room screaming at me and colby." "ok true but now i want to change" "stay in that you look hot" she pretends to blush and act embarrassed. sam came out of the bathroom and colby went into the bathroom to change.

"i want a salad" nate said getting on his phone "nate wants a salad?" colby said closing the bathroom door "rare occurrence" i said making everyone laugh. "ok but actually a salad sounds so good and i'm not even hungry" i say as colby sits down next to me and sam. i lay my head on colby's shoulder and close my eyes. "dang nora are you tired?" nate asked as i reopened my eyes. "yes" evvie looks at me then at colby and giggles "why are you laughing" sam asks evvie as she breaks out into laughter. i get up to go to the bathroom evvie slaps my ass. "evelyn.." i say turning towards her she smiled at me and blew me a kiss. i caught it and 'gushed' over it. i went to the bathroom and did my business.

once i came out i sat back where i was and we talked about what we were going to eat before we went. everyone wanted pizza but me and nate wanted salads. "do you think they sell salads?" nate asked "i don't even know if i can eat. if i eat i might throw up my stomach hurts" i said holding my stomach "you have to eat something babe i'm not letting you starve..and if you get to bad feeling then you can stay at the hotel" colby said rubbing my back "i'm probably hungry i don't know though" i laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes again. i ended up falling asleep to colby rubbing my back.

"baby..wake up we are gonna go get food we are gonna get pizza but there's salads there too" i nodded my head and colby helped me get up. he grabbed my purse and we all went out to the car. i got in the seat behind colby and looked out the window. i had a super bad feeling about tonight's place. i haven't heard any of the history but i have that feeling it's gonna be bad.

we walk inside and order. i order a water and a chicken salad with ranch. i took a couple sips of my water and felt a little bit better. colby let me take a couple sips out of his and it kinda helped too. i'm hoping the food will help so i don't have to tap out on this one.

we got our food and i ate two bites and i guess i was just hungry or something else but i felt better. "are you feeling better princess?" colby whispers to me i nod my head yes and we continue eating. we talk about sam and kat then about me and colby's wedding. "so nate.." "nora i know you are not about to say what i think your gonna say" "well what do you think?" he points down to my engagement ring. "damn nate can read fucking minds" i say laughing "but like i just want to know" "no nora" "fine"

we get back on the road and stop for a few drinks i get three water dr pepper and redbull. i'm taking all three cause water makes me feel better when i'm sick and i need to stay awake so i have the redbull and i just wanted the dr pepper. "can someone get me my card out of my wallet please?" colby asks as i put my stuff on the register. sam grabs his wallet and opens it up. "which one?..awh you have nora in your wallet" sam says pointing at the picture "the blue one" he says as sam grabs it and hands it to him. "he does?" i ask walking over to sam "babe that picture is so bad" "i think you look good" "i do not" he hands his card back to sam and we put it back. i put his wallet in his pocket. we continue on the road and listen to music.