84

"no way that's the light is that?" sam asked looking at the flashing light "the flashing light" colby said pointing the camera at it "that's freaky" nate said scooting up to look at it. "i'm shitting bricks already why did i come with y'all" i say covering my face sam and colby keep talking about it then nate starts beatboxing and everyone starts spitting out lyrics. "yeah!" i say at the end of it.

"three feet of snow before we investigate?" "my pants are going to get soaked" i say as colby comes over to me and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder "you could've not thrown me over you shoulder and gave me a little warning" "fine i'll set you down" "please don't babe"

we get onto the porch and colby sets me down adam comes up to the porch "you know your sign was flickering right?" colby says looking at him "i just got here i've never seen that happen before" i look at him and go wide eyed "ok i think i want to go inside"

"i'm already not a fan of this place dog look what happens when you walk in" i link arms with evvie and we both walk towards the chairs. "there's so many" evvie says i go up to one with black hair "guys im gonna get my hair like this" i point to the doll "i think you would look great nora" evvie says looking at the doll.

we go through another door. "i don't like it in here" i say as we go to a room so we can go the history part and stuff. we hear something outside of the room. i look at everyone and they all heard it. i look behind me and see a shadow i quickly turn around looking at colby.

"what's up guys it's sam and colby!" "today we are with nate evvie and nora at this place called the madison seminary" "not semen" both nate and colby say at the same time "woah" "were you guys having semen on the brain" me and evvie just stand there as they talk about this and the history. once we're done we met up with steve dylan and adam. they explain what it was and other stuff.

"that is ohios most haunted doll" adam points to a doll. "did i not go straight up to this doll" colby says looking at it "if that things blinks in leaving" "i'm with steve on that" i say high fiving him. "allegedly people have seen the arm move,eyes blink" "oh nah" evvie says shaking her head. we walk inside the place again and go to the basement. "this is where the body is isn't?" i ask as we walk inside the basement. adam nods his head and explains the whole thing. once he explains it we go upstairs. "i think one thing you guys are going to notice tonight is each floor the energy is different. it's heavier in some places than others" as soon as he said that i look at evvie. earlier when we were touring the place for the first time i told her i didn't like it and it felt like i had a dumbbell on my chest. i take a deep breath and focus back on the conversation. we continue on with the tour. we go into sarah's room.

it got colder as soon as i stepped in. there was definitely someone here that wasn't human. i look around and then felt something grab my leg. "ohhhh!" i say going to the other side of the room. "what? what happened?" colby asked "someone grabbed my leg" "are you ok?" he asks i nod my head yes and we continue talking. once we are done with sarah's room we go to the attic.

"i think the taco bell is getting to me" i say rubbing my stomach "what are you about to shit yourself" evvie says as we both walk into the attic "yes but my stomach hurts so bad" i say grabbing her hand. i didn't like it up here not at all. "i felt like an energy change" colby says looking around. adam looks at me and evvie "y'all are always holding hands" "man we are always scared..if i'm not holding hands with colby than it's evvie" i say making everyone laugh. i shrug my shoulders and we move on. while we were talking about steve's experience and we hear something that sounded like a footstep. i walk over to the hallway and start shaking my head. "do you see anything babe?" colby said pointing the camera at me  "a tall ass shadow figure" i ran back over to evvie and grabbed her hand again. "your a pussy nora" "nate shut up if you saw what i saw you'd be shitting bricks"  we go back talking about the attic.  we start the investigation in the basement.