88

we are coming up on the building. nate woke me and evvie up.

"dude,so you know they used to call this place dracula's castle because of how spooky it looks?" nate said looking at sam then colby. after we all went to hawaii during hell week they went to the actual castle. i looked out the window after that to examine where we are. i looked out the windshield to look at the prison as we came up to it. "emo rapunzels at the top" "ah. let down your cropped hair" nate said making me and colby laugh. we met up with steve and dylan then got out and walked up to the prison. "did you know shawshank redemption was shot here?" colby asked us "yes i have not seen that movie but now i can picture it and i want to watch it now." sam said doing hand motions. "how can you picture it if you haven't seen it?" both me and nate said at the same time. we both look at each other and make a stupid face at each other. we walk into the building i stay close to colby and evvie.

"i already don't like it in here" i say rubbing my arms "cause it's cold or the energy" colby asked looking at me "both" i say smiling. the lights turn off "why do we have to turn off the lights" evvie says putting her hands in her pockets "to make it spookyyy" sam said making the 'spooky' high.

we start exploring me and colby look into one of the rooms "oh my god" colby says as i look at it "why did y'all put that there" he asked the guide. "nora wasn't even phased" sam says pointing the camera at me. i playfully stick my tongue out at him. "what that tongue do" evvie and colby say together "YO" i loudly say making everyone laugh. "are we just gonna pass by the fact both ev and colby said that?" nate says "hey she knows i'm joking i don't know about colby" "i wasn't" he whispers to me. my face starts to get red after i got what he meant. "anyways history time!" i say holding my hands up.

"what's up guys it's sam and colby" "today we are here with nate nora and evvie we are also here with haunted nights. at the ohio state reformatory" they start talking about the history. i heard multiple things but one stood out. 'fire' i knew one of the guys set himself on fire. so he was here with us. "the prisoners had to jam their earholes with paper so cockroaches wouldn't get into their holes" colby said i remembered something my friend told me. "do y'all know why there called cockroaches?" i asked them they shook their heads no. "they can crawl into your cock hole" "your cock hole?" nate asked me "i don't know what the fuck that's called" i say they start talking about the history again. they started talking about the guy who set himself on fire. "ok i didn't want to say this earlier but yesterday or even the day before that i never got words besides when it said my name but i've been hearing this left and right. one of the words was fire" i say evvie jumped into my arms as soon as i finished my sentence. "what?" i ask as she stands straight up again. "something touched me" she says i grab her hand. we continue on with the history. sam pushed colby nate pulled me out of the way after failed to catch him. i help him up and laugh a bit.

we moved on to the tour. "why are we starting on the third floor isn't it the most haunted" evvie asked "yeah.." sam says we start getting story's told to us. i instantly get colder as greg tells us story's. colby noticed he took off his second jacket and put it on my shoulders. i look over and give him a questionable look. i can tell that you got colder so you can wear my jacket." he whispers to me "thank you" i whisper back. he helps me put it on. i adjusted my hoodie sleeves under the jacket.

we start touring the 3rd floor. we stop to speak about the 'chair room' i heard something behind me and in front of me. i point in front of me and colby points behind me. i walk over and see something running away. i go back to them and we continue on. we walk in the room and colby sits down on the chair. "babe why" he shrugs his shoulders.

we walk to the west attic. the energy changed as i walked in there. "this is the most active area" "you can almost feel it as you walk in here." i say putting my hands in my pockets. greg starts talking about what happens up here. i feel so uncomfortable up here it's crazy. he tells us about a challenge. i saw sam put his finger on our nose so i put my finger on my nose then made evvie do it. nate was the last one to do it so he had to do the challenge. he started talking about it more. i looked around the room. my heart suddenly started beating really fast. we walked back down to the cells

"wait nora..point your head up" evvie said i pointed my head up. "look at it" she pointed her flashlight at my neck. "it looks like something was like choking you." nate said "yeah you can see the fingers" sam says kinda touching it. "take a god darn picture of it so i can see it" i say evvie gets out her phone and takes a picture. "holy" i say as she takes the picture. "my heart started beating really fast up there and i felt really comfortable" we go on with the tour

we go to the cell where the guy set himself on fire. "i know this is weird but can i go in?" i ask greg nods his head. "nate give me that flashlight" he hands me the flash light and i walk in. i look around nate asked a question once it's completely silent i ask my question to the spirit that is in here. "can you knock if you were the one that sent me those words earlier" i wait a minute and as soon as i was about to walk out i heard two knocks. i ran out and ran into colby. we continued to walk. "LIL WAYNES CELL AYE" evvie screams outs

we walk into solidarity confinement. he tells us about a girl who saw a shadow and started crying. "when i saw my first shadow figure i was freaking out so i wouldn't blame her for crying it's fucking scary." i said we moved along with the tour. "i feel nauseous as fuck" colby said "like i don't know if it was the pizza or the bang but something is not sitting right with me" i handed him my water bottle and made him take a drink. i made him keep the water so he could drink it.

we headed back up to the chair room so colby could do the challenge. we got things set up for colby. i gave him back his jacket in case he got cold. "steve dylan,don't let my wife die" colby says as evvie looks at him "uhm what about me brock?" "and evvie" he says like he didn't want to. "ok we're gonna leave now" sam says i kiss him before we leave. "stay safe babe" we walk out and go up to the attic to drop nate off. "nate this is where i feel the most uncomfortable so good luck" i say patting his back. we get his stuff ready then leave. we drop sam off at his cell block then go down to 'home base'

"so guys what are we gonna do?" i ask sitting on the floor. "i don't know but i'm scared" we all start talking about what ever we talked for about 30 minutes. i had the same feeling in my stomach as i did before we ate. we went up to go get colby. we walked in and opened the door loudly. "helloooo" i say "isn't this scary?" "terrifying" dylan takes the camera and colby explains what happened. we go find nate then sam. we decided to scare sam when we got him. they all explained what happened. "i've been feeling like garbage for an hour" nate said evvie looked at me knowingly i haven't felt good either. "me too now i wasn't doing anything though i just don't feel good" i say as colby put his arm around my waist. we decided to take a break cause nate was feeling super bad.

"nate if you want to go to the hotel i'll go with you." i say sitting down next to him. "nora it's ok" "no nate it's not if your feeling bad i'll come with you." "you wanna leave that bad?" i nod my head and we both let out a little laugh. "i'll talk to colby about it" he says "ok" he gets up and i pat his back.

how much i bully nate i really do love him. he's my brother i could i not love him.

while colby was talking to nate,me sam and evvie walked in. i sat down next to colby as nate talked about how he was feeling. "nate i'll come with you if you want" i say reaching over colby and grabbing his knee. he nods his head remembering our conversation. "ok well y'all can go back we will see y'all at the hotel." sam says we both nod our heads and get up. they walk us outside and colby and evvie walk us to the car. "i'm sorry for leaving babe" "no princess it's ok i know you weren't feeling good earlier and you want to be there for nate" he says hugging me. "let's go nora" nate said rolling down the window. "bye babe i love you" i give him a kiss "bye princess i love you" evvie walks over to me and hugs me "i'm sad your leaving" "you can tell me all about how you shit yourself when you get back" i say laughing we say our goodbyes and she walks away. i get in and buckled my seat belt. i heard sam yell something but we were backing up.