epilogue

2 years later me and colby are still in love. we ended up having another kid and it was a girl. flynn layne brock and lilith angelina brock.

flynn was two and lilith was one.

"daddy!" they both said as flynn helped lilith over to him. he dropped his bag and picked both of them up. i walked over to him and hugged him while he was still holding the kids.

"hello guys" he said to us. "how was your trip?" flynn asked. "it was great i missed everyone all day everyday." he said kissing his forehead then liliths. "where's sam?" "in the bathroom" "is he riding with us?" he nods his head yes and sam comes out of the bathroom. "uncle sammy!" flynn yelled out. "flynn!" sam took him from colby and talked to him.

"are you coming over to mommy and daddy's house for easter?" flynn asked sam. "i wouldn't miss it! have you guys dyed eggs yet?" "no mommy said we were going to do it tonight" we went home.

"i invited my aunt erica and her kids to dye eggs with us." i say setting down flynn and lilith so they can play. "that's fine i just want to spend time with you guys" colby said kissing me. i hugged colby and buried my head in his neck. "nora im hereee!" i heard nate say "why are you here" colby asked "i wanted to come over before easter and see my niece and nephew" "their in the play room right now nate you can go play with them" he walks into the play room and me and colby set up the things so dye eggs.

harmoni and cami arrive with my aunt and my mom. nate brings in the kids out to the table. we dye all the eggs how the kids like them. colby helps me bathe the kids and put them to sleep. after we put them to sleep i take a shower and get into bed. colby sets out the the easter baskets and gets into bed with me.
-
"mommy! daddy! wake up the easter bunny came!" we both get when he says it. we get lils and go downstairs. "open it flynn" i say bringing it closer to him. i give lilith hers and help her open it. she plays with the toys we got her. "momma open" she says giving me the peeps colby made me get her. i open then and give her one. she starts eating it slowly. "do you like those lils?" the other day i taught her how to give a thumbs up. she gave me a thumbs up and i smile at her.

"ok i think we should all get ready now!" i say colby is gonna get flynn ready while i get lilith ready. "do you want to wear pink blue or yellow?" i say laying the dresses on her dresser and showing her. she points to the blue dress. i put the dress on her and put her cute blue ruffle sandals on. i fix her hair and bring her into my room so i can start getting ready. i put on bluey so she can watch it. i get ready and put on a white sun dress with blue flowers. i put on my berks and curl my hair. colby comes in and gets ready. he puts on a white tank top and black pants. "you need something blue" i say going into the bathroom and looking for something blue. i find a light blue bandana. i motion colby over and put it on his head. "did you make flynn wear something blue?" flynn waddles in as we talk about him. "your gonna look just like your father today" i go grab another blue bandanna but a little smaller and put it on his head just like colby's. "awh y'all look so cute" i say kissing both of there cheeks.

i grab lilith and go down stairs to answer the door. i opened the door to see evvie kat nate and sam. "awh yalls dresses are so cute" kat says i let them inside. the boy set up the outside as the girls helped me cook. we are making steak, chicken wings,salads, pasta and more.

everyone's family arrives and we eat outside then the kids hunt eggs. evvie wanted to help lilith since she's still learning to walk. evvie said her and nate had a surprise then sam and kat had a surprise.

"how many eggs did you guys get?" i ask as evvie sat down with lilith. "mostly all of them" she says smiling and playing with lilith. i look over at flynn and he's already opening his eggs. "remember bubs only two pieces tonight you can have more tomorrow" he nods his head and looks through his basket of eggs.

"ok we wanted to say this while we were all together" kat says standing up with sam. "i'm having a baby" i scream startling the kids. i get up and hug her and sam. "one of my best friends is having a baby" "actually both of them are..have you not seen how fat i'm getting..i'm like 17 weeks bro" "oh my god i'm literally crying" we all hug "oh and me and nate are engaged" "oh my this is so much"

-the end-