55

They leave in three days. i'm happy but also sad. we are currently at the beach. i'm laying on a towel sleeping as i felt something wet drip on my face. i open my eyes to see who it was "babe move" i say closing my eyes again. but he didn't move "colby" i said sitting up next thing you know i was in the water with colby. "i'm starting to get use to that" i say coming up from the water. colby pulls me farther into the water. "babe i can't reach the bottom. oh my gosh i'm going to drown." "come here" he says as i swim over to him. i wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. "are you enjoying hawaii?" he asked walking further. "am i enjoying hawaii? uh yes i am. are you?" "i enjoy every second of it cause i'm with you." he kisses my lips. it felt like our first kiss all over again. he pulls away and looks at me. "we should go into town tonight and look around." evvie said as me and colby got back to shore. he was still carrying me around. nate gave us a weird look "why were you carrying her" "cause i could reach bitch mind ur business nate" "nora shut up" "you shut up nate" "no" "this is why mom likes me better than you." "your literally the reason dad left us" everyone was shocked. "this is why you kissed my best friend and was to embarrassed to tell anyone." "this is why my friends are your friends" "this is why you had sex wit-" "ok nora you won" he knew what i was going to say "gets you every single time." i laugh at him. One year in like sophomore year there was this really weird nerdy kid and she took a liking to nate. she tried to talk to him everyday. in class they got paired up for a project and she came over and they ended up having sex. probably one of the nastiest things i've heard nate tell me. "evvie i like your idea." i say laying back in colbys lap. "ok let's do it. " everyone packed up and we went back into the house. we started getting ready to leave. i put on shorts and a shirt with my converse. we eat dinner then start drinking. nate was our DD tonight so he didn't drink that much. we walked around for a while going into places drinking or looking at stuff. by the end of the night evvie was hammered. everyone else was tipsy but evvie? she was drunker than anyone has ever been before. nate and colby were on each side of her helping her to the car. we put her in the middle then me colby and kat got in. nate and sam were in the front. evvie demanded we do karaoke in the car. so she got her phone hooked up and she started singing away. she wasn't a bad singer at all. we got home and everyone went up to their room. i stay downstairs and grabbed champagne and two glasses. i walked back up to me and colby's room and we started drinking more. we finished off the champagne and started having deep conversations. "do you think we will get married?" he opened his arms up and i laid down in them. "i think we will. i hope we do i wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you." i smiled as he said that. we sat there for a little longer. we started making out. leaving hickys everywhere. that continued for a while until we went to bed.