36

i wake up to colby looking at me. "babe are you ok? you were crying and yelling my name." he says. i sat up and hugged him. "holy shit colby. i was so scared. it seemed so real." i say crying into his shoulder. he rubs my back and reassures me. "do you want to talk about it?" he asks. he gets over and walks to the couch. he lays down and i lay down in his lap. he plays with my hair as i start talking about my dream. "then sam said i d-died a year ago and that i wasn't there you were just imagining me...i couldn't take it anymore i couldn't feel anything then i just passed out and woke up." i say wiping some tears off my face. "damn baby i'm sorry..but we're here and alive so your ok." he said pulling me up to his chest and kissing my forehead. "i love you cole robert brock." "i love you too nora grace hardy" we both ended up falling back asleep on the couch. i had no dream this time. "sam they are so cute." "why are they on the couch?" i heard as i opened my eyes. "oh good morning nora" sam says smiling and waving. "what time is it?" i say sitting up and moving colby's legs so i don't sit on them. "uh like 7:48?" kat says "oh shit we have to leave soon" i say getting up accidentally waking colby up. "why is it so bright in here" he says "i don't know brother but you should go get ready." sam says as colby gets up and grabs his bag. i had my stuff and i'm getting ready in the bathroom. "good morning baby" he says walking into the bathroom and closing the door. "good morning" i say putting on mascara. "did you have anymore dreams?" he asked putting on his pants. "no thank god though. i'm still scared from my dream" i say grabbing pants and a cropped grey tank. i put it on and grabbed my air forces and put those on. i put everything back in my bag and left with colby. "ready?" kat asked me and colby we both gave her a thumbs up and left. "that was crazy" i say waiting for the uber. "wait did y'all two ever get touched again?" "no i don't think so" i say and kat shakes her head no. we all talk and wait for the uber to be here.
-
we were now on the plane i was sitting next to colby and kat was sitting next to sam. we texted throughout the way and slept mostly. once we landed we called nate and evvie to come and get us. "oh my god you do not understand how much i missed kansas. i never ever want to go back to the stanley" i say getting into the car making evvie scream "NORA" "EVVIE" she says unbuckling her seatbelt and jumping on me "oh my gosh i've missed you so much" she says hugging me everyone else gets into the car and evvie goes back into her seat. "so what happened?" nate asked "oh the normal got touched a little bit heard some noises something whispered in my ear and had a pretty bad dream. just the normal" i say shrugging my shoulders making everyone laugh.