65

i couldn't sleep for the past week so i've been sleeping with evvie. today was the day i was going to see my mom. she's watching camila and harmoni so i'm going to help her. i get dressed and head to her house.

harmoni is older than cami but she still can't watch herself or her sister. i walk inside and immediately get hit with big hugs from both of the girls. "hello sweet girls" i say bending down. i see my mom cooking them breakfast. i take the girls and get them to the dining table.

"what kind of juice do you guys want?" i ask "apple juice!" they both say. i grab their cups and pour the juice. i give them the juice and my mom gives them their plate. i wasn't hungry so i didn't eat i just drank my coffee. "hey nora?" cami says out of the blue. "yes cami?" "where's colby?" "he's in the uk filming" i say smiling at her. "when is he coming back?" "saturday" she continues eating her food. once she's done she asks to watch tv. i bring her and harmoni into the living room and turn on a show.

i spend the day with the three of them. once i got home i immediately fall asleep on my bed. i slept until the next day and wake up to like twenty text from colby asking if i was ok.

today me and evvie are going to the recording studio. i learned how to play electric guitar so we can both cover some songs. evvies the singer i'm the guitarist. i quickly texted colby back then got up. i showered and did my hair and makeup. me and evvie left and spent our day there.