89

"yo nora wake up" nate said i woke up and looked out the window. we were at chick-fil-a. "are you trying to make me fat?" i say rubbing my eyes. "no..i'm hungry so i wanted to see if you wanted anything" "12 piece with ranch and sweet tea" i closed my eyes and went back to bed.

"nora wake up" i looked out the window again and saw we were at the hotel. i grabbed my stuff and got out of the car. we both walked into the hotel and go up to the boys room. i lay down on one of the beds and nate lays on the other. "we should watch a movie" "what movie?" "21 jump street" "nora again seriously" "or pineapple express or bad trip" "are those your top three movies" "twilight is actually" nate turns on the tv and try's to find netflix he fails so he grabs his laptop and pulls bad trip up. i eat my food while we watch the movie. i get up to throw my trash away and nate gets a call. he starts talking to evvie sam and colby. i walk over to him and put my eye into the phone. "NORA" i heard evvie say "hello evvie" colby then comes into the camera "hi babe" "hi pretty boy" we start talking to them and they start explaining what has been happening. "ok we will be back soon their kicking us out at three love you guys" colby said "love you" we both said then we hung up. "it's hot as fuck in here" "then put on different pants" "i don't have different pants" "then go get some" "that's like two doors down" "then get colby's" "i didn't think about that but i don't think he brought shorts" i look through his suitcase. i refolded everything cause it was folded. i found one pair of shorts. i went into the bathroom and changed.

"we should walk around im so bored" i say sitting down "oh yes maybe we will meet new people" "i'm good with this group of friends no one else" we both get our shoes on and walk around. we get into the elevator and i press all the buttons "really nora are you 10 years old" "yes" we road to all the floors. once we were done we started walking the halls. "nate do a cartwheel" "i don't know how to do one" "well try" i pull out my phone and he try's to do one. he falls on the floor and we both start laughing. "uh guys,y'all need to quiet down and go to your room" a worker says walking up to us. we nod our head trying not to laugh and go to the elevator. once we get into the elevator we both start laughing again. "party pooper" i say making nate laugh even more. once we get to our floor we go to the room we were in.

we lost track of time and didn't realize it was 3:45. "oh hey guys" nate said walking into the room. "where did y'all go?" evvie asked coming up to nate and hugging him. "we walked around and got in trouble" i say laughing. "nate did a cartwheel" i stick out my tongue and walk over to where sam and colby were laying. "are those mine" i nod my head yes and lay down on his lap. "so how was it?" i ask them they start explaining it. i ended up falling asleep on colby's lap as he played with my hair.