51

in the middle of the night i wake up to a loud noise from outside of the room. i open my eyes to see if colby's up. "babe did you hear that?" i ask as he looks around "yeah do you know what that was?" i shake my head no and lay back down. he gets up to check it out. "nothings in the hallway.." he said closing the door. "weird." he gets back into bed and we both go back to sleep.
-
evvie comes in yelling at us to get up. "wake up wake up wake up,me and kat made pancakes" she said as i get up breaking colby's touch. "ok we will be down in a minute" she nods and leaves us alone. "wake up love" i say as he sits up "my cheeks hurt" i felt his cheeks "your sunburnt..come here" i get up and go into the bathroom as he follows me. i grab the aloe vera and put it on his cheeks "that should help a bit just let it dry." he nods his head and goes back into the room. i quickly use the bathroom then steal one of his hoodies to wear. we both head down into the kitchen "took y'all long enough" evvie said handing us our plates "he's sunburnt so i put aloe on his face." i say sitting down and putting syrup on my pancakes. me and colby ate then everyone came back into the kitchen. "did y'all hear that loud bang last night?" i ask them. evvie and nate start looking at each other. both me and kat notice it. "uh yeah that's weird i thought only me and sam heard it." she says as evvie walks to the fridge. nate walks off probably to the bathroom. now everyone noticed it. we all have each other a weird look. "do y'all know what time we're going to skating?" i get up to throw my food away as nate and evvie come back in. "uh like 2 hours" kat said. i go back up to my room and pick out an outfit i pick out a simple outfit. jean shorts a white top and converse. i go and do my hair and makeup. once in finished i go out and talk to colby. "yo we're leaving early are y'all ready?" nate comes in and asks we get up and leave and head to the skating rink.
-
"colby i forgot how to skate" i say getting onto the rink. "here hold my hand we won't go to fast" i grab his hand and we start skating. we were skating for a while until evvie came up and stole me then she stole kat. "guys i hope y'all know i barely know how to skate and colby was helping me" i say making them laugh. "guys so y'all know that bang last night y'all heard.?" me and kat nod our head yes "well...nora you can't get mad at me..but it was me and nate" i go wide eyed and accidentally trip. "that hurt" i heard evvie and kat laughing. "that was not funny..but evvie i am not mad and i don't want detail cause that's my brother and that's nasty" i get up and continue skating. until i caught up with colby. he immediately grabbed my hand again. "i saw you fall earlier" he said laughing "that was so not funny it hurt so bad" "aw do you want me to kiss your boo boos" he said making a sad face making me laugh. we skated more. "let me spin you around." "babe i'm gonna fall" "i'll catch you" "promise" "promise" he starts spinning me around and i fall straight into him. "i told you i'd fall" "and i would catch you" i get up and help him up. we go meet up with everyone else. we are done skating so we get food and go home. we put on our bathing suits and go swimming.