02 | Double Trouble.

Exhaustion.

Ever feel like choking your teacher to the point their eyes roll back? That's what i was feeling right now, I couldn't get a good night's sleep because i had to study— not to mention, Make my own dinner.

And on my right was Mina Hasan.

Naseem Shah's girlfriend, They couldn't pull their eyes away from eachother, It disgusted me.

And partly i knew she was going to get her heart broken, Cause Naseem Shah's girlfriends lasted a week, I hate him.

After the bell had rang and the stupid teacher finally walked out, Kiran turned to me with a smirk, "Guess what?"

I exhaled, "What?"

She cheerfully hands me a letter, "What is this?" I asked confused, Slowly my eyes scanned the letter, "Read it outloud!" She nudged me.

I nodded, "Dear Kiran, I have fumbled so much in life before laying my eyes on you, You are the most important and fantastic comrade in my life, With you.. I long to share my life's deepest adventures, You won't know who i am— But please accept this love letter, From your secret admirer."

She claps like a two year old, "Bullshit."

Her face drops, "Shut up! It's such a cute love letter and i have a secret admirer! You know!— I feel like the main character in a movie!" She says.

I roll my eyes, "You have every boy in school wrapped around your finger— why are you so excited over some crappy love letter that's probably copied off of google!" I respond.

She groans, "No wonder Naseem calls you wormtail."

I pass a fake smile and get up, "I'll be in the Library if you need me to read one of your other secret admirers shitty notes." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

~

"Pass the ball Naseem!"

I pass through the other team's players and immediately dunk the ball through the hoop, My teammates cheer as i walk towards them, giving them a fist bang.

"Go Naseem!" I hear Mina yell, She came to all of my matches, I sent her a flying kiss alongside a wink before walking over to her.

"Do you want some water? You're sweating!" She says, passing me a bottle of juice, "I'm fine." I immediately notice Kainaat the wormtail walking across the field.

I turn to get a good look at her, Damn does she ever take off those big gnarly glasses? Does she ever wear anything besides a long skirt? Covering her beautiful legs—

Woah Woah! Naseem get a grip on yourself, She's far more than the word beautiful itself, Mina's more gorgeous—

"Naseem what are you looking at?" She questions me with a sweet tone, "Nothing babe." I say, Before i turn to take a look at her again, She was gone.

I hear Hasnain panting next to me, "You tired already?" I mock him, He rolls his eyes "Pretty much yeah— Can i get something to drink?" Mina hands him a bottle of water.

"So you free tonight? Let's go all out in the club." I suggest, He shakes his head, "I'll ask Kainaat if she's free tonight— If she turns me down i'll head out with you guys."

I roll my eyes, "Are you in love with that wormtail or something? You're all about Kainaat."

He looks down, "I do like her.. Atleast i still like one woman instead of changing one every week." He says and gets up to leave.

Mina turns to me, "What did he just say?"

I sigh, "He's just joking— You know i love you Mina!" I respond, Giving her a peck on the lips.

My mind suddenly wandered off to thinking about Kainaat, Why do i keep thinking about her? She's just dumb and ugly.

~

"I'm still trying to figure out who could really be my secret admirer!" Kiran says, I put the books back into their place, "Kiran i seriously don't want you to go wandering around to find your secret admirer i mean!— It could be dangerous."

She sighs, "You're probably right."

I nod, "Where is Haider anyway?" She laughs unexpectedly, "He's out there buying his girlfriend some snacks, I saw him— Such a prick he never bloody pays for our snacks." She ranted.

"Let him be! It's his girlfriend." I say, "You're seriously going to be alone tonight? Let's go out and have some fun! It'll be amazing." She suggested.

"I don't want to party in between all those sweaty and drunk people, i'd much rather stay at home cracking my brain apart— God i don't know how you guys dance not afraid if someone's judging you." I say.

You see, I'm not the type to absolutely hate those things but i would love to just stay at home with my cat, She's cute.

"Fine i'll just go out with Kashif— I think he's into me." She starts going on about her oh so main character movie life.

Sometimes i find her cool, But sometimes i feel like she needs to get checked by a psychiatrist.

~

"Yes mom i'll eat my dinner soon."

This was probably the third call i have received from my mom ever since i came back from school, She just never seems to end.

"I miss you so much! America is so boring." She says, "Mom i can hear the party music in the background— But suit yourself." I snicker.

She stays silent for a few minutes, "A-Anyways.. Do you have any plans tonight?" She asks, "Yeah actually.. my plans involve cleaning, eating and studying, I don't have a life remember?" I say mocking her.

She laughs, "Oh my dear Kainaat, When you finally break out of your bubble and see how amazing life really is— trust me you'll be happier than ever."

I found a bit of truth in what she had said, But she said this to me the last time aswell, I got confident, Went up to a local bar, And ended up breaking my ankle while drunk.

So drinking alcohol is a big no from me, Not because the taste is bitter, But because i don't know how to handle myself while i'm drunk.

"I'll go and drink some more wine! Wine in america tastes alot better you know?" She says, "Okay woman, Enjoy your 40's getting knocked off at parties!" I laugh.

She finally cuts the phone, I sigh and massage my temples, My phone buzzes once again.

It's probably Kiran spamming me with her party photos, Indicating how boring my life really is!—

Unknown: Wormtail is this you?