68 | Gentlemen.

The gathered folks laughed around me like puppets, every chuckle that left their mouth went through my body like an electric shock, a feeling i couldn't explain thoroughly.

"They found her vagina in north carolina, and her arsehole in buckingham palace." a woman snarked in the crowd, making everyone break into fits of laughter and hollering once again.

I secretly rolled my eyes, looking down at my shoes underneath the table, not caring to look up until i was distracted so by someone's company, "You seem bored out of your mind."

"Do i? didn't know you could read faces." i snapped back at the man infront of me who looked gradually older than me, maybe a few years older.

He laughed, "I'm former cheif executive of Neil."

I shifted in my seat, "Neil? heard of it a couple of times, but what i've also heard is that my father doesn't fancy you all that much."

"Yeah well that's your father, a brilliant picky man they all define him as—" before he could finish his sentence, i let out a giggle which caused him to stare at me weirdly.

"What is so funny?"

I wiped my mouth, "Brilliant? brilliant you say? oh lord you're one with a humor, i'm starting to like you now mister." he crossed his arms, "Am i supposed to feel honored?" he questioned.

"Depends." i answered with a grin.

Soon, a tray of drinks was presented infront of us, but i didn't take one look of pleasure at it unlike the man beside me, he seemed rather relieved that they had served us drinks at last.

I watched as he had his glass filled to the brim, licking his lips while bringing the glass closer and closer to his lips, it seemed as if i was scrutinizing every move of his— which i was.

His eyes squinted a bit, savoring the taste, "You would regret not taking a sip of this." he turned to me, i chuckled at him, as he poured me a glass too, i looked around incase my father was watching.

"Don't worry, those ladies would keep your father busy in their eyes— he's got back on track ever since his wife and him divorced." the man chuckled at me, i rolled my eyes playfully.

As the drink was presented infront of me, i gulped just staring at it, the drink seemed to intimidate me, even though i had gotten wild back at the academy, but that was kid stuff.

"Go on darling, take a sip." he urged.

My hands couldn't seem to wait, i clasped the glass and made contact with it with my lips, the taste gushed down my throat immediately, my eyes were shut as tight as ever.

I licked my lips while i slammed the glass back down on the clothed table, just to turn to my right and see him smiling at me, with a proud look.

"How was it then?" he asked with a grin.

"Gnarly, but the taste just gushes down in such a fast motion, it makes me like it." i said, he smiled with a nod, "So, i haven't asked for your name yet, may i?" he asked.

I forwarded my hand, "Kiran Irsia Zaidi."

His eyebrows quirked, "Are we mentioning middle names now, are we?" which made me slightly chuckle a bit, he held my hand, before his face leaned down as he printed a slight peck on my knuckles, in a gentlemen manner.

"I haven't asked for your name either." i replied.

"Should i mention my middle name or we could save that for later? miss Irsia?" he slightly teased, before continuing to speak, i grabbed my glass, sipping onto my drink as he continued, until.