35 | Delusional.

"Who exactly could be doing this?"

I asked Naseem who was still figuring out the account, he sat in a deep thought, "Does someone have something against the two of us?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

"I don't know, could be someone that saw us at the party?" I said.

We had been in the Library, since no one disturbed us here, trying to figure out the person behind all of this, yet we had zero answers.

Naseem sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "Whatever the fuck this is— i couldn't care less, as long as you're not hurt by this." He spoke, i bit my lip nervously.

"I don't want all of this social, it's nerve wrecking and scary to me." I replied, i mean it was scary to have a stalker who's stalking your personal life.

Naseem came closer, "If you want, i could get the help of my friends and hunt them down?"

My eyes popped and i looked up, "Yes please, i want all of this to stop before i become the punching bag of the academy." He chuckled, "I won't let anything happen to you, you can leave this on me i'll figure something out and take this down soon." He said, intertwining our hands.

My eye twitched and i pulled my hand back, swatting him on the head, "Getting too comfortable?" I said, he rolled his eyes playfully.

I pushed back my hair, tying it up into a ponytail, "I'm going to get to work, you shall too." He yawned, "Can i stay? for a while? it's damn boring out there with all those girls following me around like puppies." He replied.

Making me laugh, "Just tell them off then."

"I can't! they're so dramatic." He said, putting his head down, "Plus practice is tiresome, i hate it."

I laughed at him, "It's better the more you practice, did you recently talk to Hasnain? i did and he seems to be getting it all wrong so i told him off for it." I spoke.

Kiran is turning Hasnain against me i could sense it.

"Meh, i won't talk to them until you've made up with them aswell." He said, i re-arranged the books, sniffling at the dust that came my way.

"I have to tell you something, i'm leaving to my grandmothers for some time."

"What?!" He screamed, i turned around to see his eyes widened and his mouth agape, "What do you mean by that?— you absolutely cannot leave me in this shithole and that aswell alone!" He yelled at me.

I crossed my arms, "I can, i will pick my grandmother over you anyday."

He whined, "Can i come with? it'll be fun wouldn't it be?" He said with a grin, i cocked a brow, "What are you going to do there? plus my dad won't let me go with a boy." I answered.

Naseem scoffed and slumped on the chair, "You're boring, you never let me do anything."

~

The calm before the storm.

I had noticed Kiran smiling at her phone for a long time, her whole attention was towards her phone, she would randomly burst out laughing at some times.

I cleared my throat, "What's so funny Kiran?"

She took a while to answer as she was aggressively typing, "Huh? oh nothing just some memes." She replied, diverting her attention to her phone again.

I looked over to Hasnain incase he noticed it too, but he was in a deep thought, it was strange that ever since Kainaat stayed away, he was mute half the time.

At times, he would just zone out and we had to push him out of it, he wouldn't talk at all, he would just be staring out the window, not joining in on the conversation.

"Hasnain?"

He hummed, not answering, i sighed and slightly shook his shoulder, and he finally turned to me, "Sorry i zoned out again." He said.

I smiled, "Not going to practice today?"

Hasnain exhaled, scratching the back of his neck, "Not really in the mood, i'll skip it today Haider." He replied, Kiran laughed and we turned to her.

"You just don't want to see Naseem there, who knows that thing might be there too." She scoffed and her face had a nasty grin plastered on.

My face morphed into a 'the fuck?' look as i stared at her, Hasnain didn't say anything to defend Kainaat, but i would do it.

"You're not running after Naseem are you now huh?" I laughed at her, she looks up from her phone and crossed her arms.

"Yeah cause that whore took him away."

At that moment i swear i had almost forgotten the 'don't hit girls' rule and was about to swing real hard, "He likes her, not you get over it." I said and got up.

Kiran stood up aswell, "You're going to continue defending her like that? you're brave Haider."

I slid my hands in my pocket, "True, and yes i'm going to keep defending her until you come out with actual evidence that she so-called betrayed you."

"Hasnain get up, let's go." I said, dragging his giant ass up from the seat, he just silently followed.

I turned around, "Kainaat's right, you're fucking delusional." I said, pointing my finger in her face, before walking away with Hasnain, she stood there speechless, but i could tell she was burning on the inside.

"Where are we going though?" Hasnain asked, i smiled, "We're going to Kainaat, to help her." I said, he stopped in his tracks, my brows furrowed.

"I don't think i can face her anymore."

I groaned, "Oh c'mon! Kainaat's very forgiving, plus she probably misses you aswell, let's go find her and Naseem they'll be around— come on Hasnain!" I dragged him before he could leave.

"What exactly are we helping her for?"

He asked, "Someone's stalking her and Naseem, we need to find the person and take that account down before her life gets in danger."

Hasnain frowned, "Then we better hurry!"