03 | Hoes and Halos.

"I think i might know who your secret admirer is."

My friends had been taking multiple but stupid guesses, On who might me Kiran's stupid secret admirer, "It could be Wasim."

Kiran makes an unpleasant face, "I see Wasim as a brother!" She shouts, Hasnain clicks his tongue, "Why are we even bothering to talk about this?— Also if he was a real man he would've confessed face to face, Instead of hiding behind a letter."

Kiran suddenly goes in a deep thought, A smirk
carving through her lips, "I think i know who it might be.." She licks her lips.

As i start to think of the possibilities that it might be someone who's really handsome & popular, My mind clicks.

"No Kiran don't."

"It could be Naseem!" She screamed, The whole class starts giving her looks, I smack my forehead and pull her back down, Embarrassed.

I give her a 'what the fuck' look, "Naseem is not single right now! Also i don't want you going out with that ladies man." I suggest, "But Naseem—"

Hasnain cuts her off, "And as far as i know Naseem he wouldn't be sending you a letter! He would just ask you out.. Take you to a hotel and— congrats! You're his girlfriend of the week." He says.

Haider starts cracking up, "Shut up Haider!"

Kiran sighs, "But it would honestly be really nice to be Naseem's girlfriend— Even if it's for a week." She adds, Hasnain and i look at her.

"Yeah don't come crying to my house at bloody four in the morning because he dumped you— the ugly crying type of dump." I say, "And can we not talk about Naseem right now!— Even thinking about him disgusts me he's just a playboy."

Haider checks his phone, "I gotta go guys, Myra is waiting for me." He gets up and leaves, "And how does he have a girlfriend?" Kiran groans, Slumping back on her chair.

I turn back to writing, Hasnain comes closer to me, "Kainaat." He says, I look at him, "Yes?"

"You look really pretty in long skirts, wear them often."

A smile crept up my lips, "Thank you Hasnain, That's really sweet of you." I respond, "Don't you have practice today?" I question him.

He sulks, "Yeah, Practice is pretty boring."

I laugh, "It's good for you— Because you need it in the upcoming matches, And i better see you winning this year's match."

He nodded, "Ofcourse i will— for you."

~

Kainaat was sitting outside on the bench, Reading a book— mostly Kainaat read about Mythical creatures, They fascinated her, Mostly when they were greek mythical creatures.

She was too engrossed in her book, She didn't notice Naseem slump on the bench next to her, If it wasn't for him snatching her book, She wouldn't have noticed him, Staring at her eyes.

"Can you give me my book back?— I'm being polite." She said, Naseem scanned the book, before finally speaking up.

"Secret of the sirens— by Julia goldings..?" He says judging the book, "What fun do you find in these crappy books about creatures that aren't even real." He says, She snatched the book back.

"I would rather shove my face in a book about creatures that aren't real— rather than see your hideous face." She spat.

He scowls, "Hideous? Well for your information— this hideous face has many girls dying." He says, Running his fingers through his hair.

"Do you mind leaving me alone?" She says, He thinks for a while, "No, I'm in the mood of bothering you." He says.

She rolls her eyes, Shifting away from him, Just to disturb her even more, He moves closer.

She sighs, Scooting more far from him, He scoots so close that they're thighs made contact with eachother, "Would you mind not sitting so close with me?" She yells.

He shakes his head, "I can't stay away from you."

She makes a disgusted face, "You're disgusting." She says, Getting up and leaving, Naseem was stubborn aswell, He followed her calling her name from behind.

She ignored his calls, "Wormtail you didn't respond to my message last night!" He yells all of a sudden, The unnecessary attention diverted towards Kainaat and Naseem, Made her uncomfortable.

Quickly, She turned around, grabbing Naseem from the arm and walking away, Taking them to a not so crowded place, "Why the fuck did you scream that out loud!" She yells.

His eyes widened, "A nerd like you can cuss, Very astonishing!— Ow!" He holds his arm to where Kainaat smacked him.

"Don't follow me, Or call my name." She warns him, As she was about to leave, Naseem pulls her back, "Where are you going?"

She tries wiggling her wrist out of his tight grip, "What do you think you're doing?— I swear i'll scream." She threatened him.

He smirks, "Go ahead, Scream."

She gets taken aback, She thought he would atleast be a little worried, "Naseem let go!" She screams once again, "Will you respond to my text tonight?" He says.

She rolls her eyes, "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

He loosened his grip on her wrist, "I don't care— Will you respond to my text?" Her eyes widened.

How disgusting is he? Talking to other females while being in a relationship.

She shook her head, "I don't want to respond to your text." She says, Quickly taking her wrist out of his grip and running away.

He thought of running after her but he stayed back.

He suddenly smiled to himself, His lips carving through a smile, Fair to say none of his girlfriends had Kainaat's qualities.

His mind wandered off to thinking.

Am i just in search of a girl that's more like Kainaat?

He brushed off the thoughts and returned back to class.

~

"Yona i'm homee!"

Cheerfully, My cat Yona came and snuggled on my legs, I slowly took off my shoes, "I bought you so many cat snacks! Did you miss me?" I say, Kissing her head.

She purred and i went inside my room to change, After i came out, She had been patiently waiting outside the door for me.

She followed me around everywhere, I sometimes felt guilty locking her out while i went inside the bathroom, I didn't bother putting on a shirt since it was just me in the house.

I was in my sports bra when i went to cook myself a little snack, I took my mom for granted— Like now i have to cook my own food everyday.

Props to all you moms out there.

I had passed Yona a little cat snack for her to chow down on while i cook some lunch.

As i was waiting for the chicken to start cooking, My phone buzzed on the countertop, I picked it up and checked the caller ID.

"Kainaat." A deep hoarse voice spoke on the other end of the phone, "Uhm hello? Who am i speaking to?" I question.

The deep voice lets out a chuckle, "It's me... your worst nightmare."

I started getting annoyed, "Tell me who you are before i block this damn number."

"I'm Naseem."

Ah fuck my life.