54 | Hatred.

"Psychologically speaking, i think you really need therapy, because most of the time you're zoned out, you're taking different medications, your eyes can't stay open—"

"Are you a licensed therapist Wasim? if not please shut your mouth— there's a bunch of people screaming in my brain right now." Naseem cut him off, throwing his head on the table.

"Rude— but now that i think about it, you and Kiran are a perfect couple, both of you need therapy, and it's funny somehow." he spoke, Naseem's head immediately cocked up.

"Kiran!— did Kiran not come in today?" he questioned, Wasim shook his head, "No wonder i feel lovely today, even the sky is bright." as Wasim said those words, Naseem had already walked out of class, leaving Wasim with questions.

He contacted Kiran's number and held it to his ear, the line beeped but an annoying woman spoke at the other end, stating her phone's off making Naseem worried.

He wondered where she could be located at, last night he dropped her off at her house after they had just gone out to eat dinner with a bunch of Kiran's snobby family friends, yikes.

Without caring of whoever came his way, Naseem accidentally bumped into a hard chest, he almost fell back but balanced, mouthing an apology until
he looked up at the person.

"Hey there Haider." Naseem greeted, Haider looked him up and down, clearly not wanting to talk or even greet him back, Haider tried walking away but Naseem grabbed him by the arm.

"Where's Kiran? have you seen her drop by?" he asked, a nasty look crept up Haider's face, displaying the fact he didn't want to hear Kiran's name, "Why would i care about her? find her yourself Naseem." he replied.

Naseem sighed, "Where's Shadab? i haven't seen him in a while, can you atleast check up on him for me?" Naseem asked, Haider scoffed, "Am i your slave Naseem?" he snapped, and walked away from him.

"Phew, that was a close one." Haider muttered under his breath while walking away, he was doing what he was told, keeping an eye on Naseem and Kiran, but she was nowhere to be seen.

~

"Just be quiet you idiot..!"

I cussed under my breath at Shadab, as we discreetly went through the files and documents which were scattered across the principal's table, Shadab had been making noise left and right.

"Find anything that associates with Naurez Zaidi or Kiran— or anything with their names." i whispered, Shadab nodded and we searched throughout the room.

My hands searched through the files of students, until Kiran's file popped out, my eyes scanned her file, there was nothing that counted as evidence against her, sighing, i put it back.

Until i walked over to the first cabinet of the principal's desk, opening it was a great idea as something caught my eye almost immediately, "fifty percent shares huh?" i asked.

Shadab walked over at me, his eyes widened, "He really has held fifty percent shares in his company for the school? god damn." Shadab frowned, i scrutinized the document.

"Do you reckon we should steal it? wouldn't be a crime to do so?" he asked, but i had a smirk on my face, this is something that could count as their downfall even if it sent us to jail.

"What they're doing is a much bigger crime, we won't be in trouble for submitting another crime in— we've got our hands on gold Shadab." i said, as light entered the room, we both looked at eachother and ducked down immediately.

"Make sure we benefit more from them— and make sure to ring up mister Zaidi's phone, it's been off for a while, we might need to ask for more money." the man spoke.

Another voice spoke, which sounded like a female, "More money? we asked for money around a week ago?"

I pulled out my phone, i knew where this was headed to, "Oh c'mon, we're wiping up his daughter's bloodied hands, she committed— basically homicide, we need to pull more money out of them, as we should." he chuckled.

Shadab rolled his eyes, "You're right." the woman spoke, "And if he sends in the money i could take you out for a stroll, just us." he spoke, romancing with the female.

"Oh stop it, i'll go handle some stuff." she replied, and i heard the door close, but as we were hidden behind the table, there was a chance the principal might see us, and sue us for stealing documents.

The fat man huffed and sat down, the chair squeaked at his weight, "Now where could my folder be? that Jawaria must've placed it somewhere— Jawaria!" he yelled, getting up from his seat to find the lady.

We took the chance as we heard the door close, "We better run out right now or we'd be stuck with hearing that old man romance with his assistant." Shadab said, as we immediately ran out the room.

~

"You're really going to do that for me?"

Kiran whispered on the phone, her mother walked in but Kiran was too busy to notice her, she continued talking on the line, "Who are you talking to Kiran?" she asked.

Kiran's eyes widened, she quickly muttered a goodbye and slammed the phone down, turning to her mother, "No one." she replied, being secretive, but her mother didn't take any of it.

"Who was it Kiran?" she questioned once again, Kiran sighed and tied her hair up, before sitting on her bed, "It was no one! stop being irritating." she said, rolling her eyes at her.

"It was your father wasn't it?"

Kiran didn't respond, she kept her eyes on the floor and shuffled with her shoes, "Answer me Kiran! it was your father wasn't it?" she yelled, Kiran yawned, "Yes it was! why do you care?"

Her mother took heavy steps and walked towards her, grabbing her arm, "What fake promises did he make you now? did he promise to make you a nice princess castle? he's trapping you!" she yelled, upset at her daughter's actions.

"Atleast he would— and can, do that for me." she spoke, pulling her arm back, her mother pushed back her hair, "I know you want to go back, but it's better for you and me, if we stay together for a while, when i'll file for divorce—"

"You won't file for divorce." she spoke in, Roha furrowed her brows, "You were okay with me talking about divorce in the car? why'd you change now?" she asked.

"I don't want to be the next talk of the school, which i pretty much am now, but i don't want you both to get divorced now." she stated, her mother crossed her arms.

"He told you about this didn't he? he was the one who pushed you to change your mind about our divorce— goddamn Kiran what else did he tell you about!" she screamed.

Kiran's eyes hinted tears, before she spoke up.

"He told me you hate me, it's true isn't it?"