09 | Delicate.

As he observed her put her hair up, in the most delicate way, he gazed over at her soft lips, wondering when his lips would make contact with them, his chest tightened thinking about her—

"Mohammed Hasnain?!"

The teacher snapped Hasnain out of his dreams, Hasnain immediately stood up, "Mind telling us what you were dreaming about, with your mouth open?" The teacher said.

The class looked at him, he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "Oh uhm— i was just thinking about the— the match, coming up." He said, the teacher chuckled.

He waved his hand, "Sit down."

As he sat back down, he looked at Kainaat snickering, "Get a hold of yourself." she whispered, before turning back to her book.

He laughed and sat back down, he loved making her smile or laugh, whether he had gotten embarrassed or whatever, he loved putting a smile on her face.

~

As i washed my hands, i looked up at the mirror and almost had a heart attack, Kiran was standing behind me with an unreadable expression, written on her face.

I pat my hands and turn around to her, "Kiran you scared me." i spoke, she looked down and slightly stomped her heels on the floor, "I have to talk to you."

Confused, i cross my arms, "Go on."

She sighed, pulling my hand, "Not here." she said and dragged me out the restroom, she continued dragging me along, with me not questioning a single thing.

As the dragging continued, i realized she had taken me to the roof, as we reached she let go of my hand, "We can talk here."

I shrugged, "Okay."

She pushed back her hair, "Sorry, i wasn't in my right mind that day, i yelled at you with no reason to be angry for, i apologize."

Now see i was a pretty forgivable person, but when Kiran lashed out at me with no reason, i had a reason to get mad at her, now that i had thought about it for the past few days.

She waited for my reaction, i sighed and crossed my arms, "Apart from that, why were you exactly yelling at me for? there must be a reason." she bit her lip, looking down.

"I was— i was just mad because you were hanging out with Naseem!— rather than hanging out with me, that's it, i got a little uhm jealous of Naseem." She stated.

I frown, "Naseem cannot get in between us Kiran." i say, she smiled and i pulled her in for a hug, when we got apart, "Can i tell you something?"

She knit her brows together, "What?"

"Hasnain is taking me out for a date!— not a date exactly, we're just going out for coffee and shopping for some stuff that i need." Her eyes went wide.

I knew she was going to go, ballistic.

She screeched, "You said it! it's a date then." i rolled my eyes, "We're friends, so it doesn't count."

"Do you want to be more than that?" she said, i smacked her arm, "No way!" i yelled, "Yes way!"

~

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Hasnain texted that he was going to be here in around fifteen minutes and yet i haven't picked a single outfit.

I couldn't text Kiran as she was at the mall with her family, so i was all alone.

As i was rummaging through the closet in a state of panic, i caught my eyes on something.

It looked perfectly fine for a small hangout, aswell as for the mall and a cafè date.

Hurriedly, i took it and ran to the restroom.

After changing into it, my phone buzzed.

M.Hasnain: I'm outside your house. x

Quickly i finished setting up my nest hair, i put on some gloss that had been laying around in my closet and i promised to wear it at a good occasion.

I ran down the stairs as i struggled to pull on the jacket, "Yona be a good girl and stay at home." i said, booping her on her tiny nose, and running out the house.

I spotted him, leaning on his lavish porsche while waiting for me, "Kainaat." he said, coming over and giving me a tight hug.

"You know i hate hugs right?" I spoke in a muffled tone, as my face was pressed against his hard broad chest, he finally pulled apart, "You look beautiful."

I sent him a smile, "You look handsome too."

He opened the car door for me, i blushed as i got in, "Thank you gentleman." he chuckled, as we got in.

Immediately, he started the car and drifted out the driveway, "So where do you want to head at?"

I thought for a while, "Let's go to the mall."

(Aight i'll drive, put yall seatbelts on, psh yolo)

He nodded, "We can head at your favorite coffee shop later, you know to chill." i agreed, we drove around for a while, blasting music and he teased me by opening the windows which caused my hair to fly around.

(yes hasnain ruin her hair🕺🏻)