19 | Your Welcome.

"Do you think i'm cute?"

Kiran asked, her eyes barely opening, her face going red, she looked clearly knocked out, few men were surrounded against her, making Kainaat uncomfortable.

As she yelled her name, the men turned around to look at her, "What do you want?" one of the guys, with a big hairy chest, almost making her gag.

"We're here to pick her up, please get away." She spoke, reaching over for Kiran, the man clasped onto her hand, "How are you related to her? for now she's with us." He grunted.

She felt disgusted and snatched her hand back, "Kiran get up, we're leaving this instant." She pushes her way through to reach Kiran.

The men eyed Haider, making him feel annoyed aswell, she dragged Kiran up, but Kiran pushed her away, drunken.

She mumbled some words, "I'm going to— go with my friends tonight! you can go back you fucking whore!" She yelled, making Kainaat frown.

After all of this, Kainaat still tried to get Kiran
up before the men do something to her, she saw Hasnain walk in and she yelled for him.

He came running over, "Kiran come on get up."

Kiran yelled gibberish at both of them, Kainaat grabbed her arm and pulled her up, "Where are you taking her!" one of the men shouted at Kainaat.

As he reached over for her, Hasnain stood in the way, "What the fuck you want?"

The man was staring right into Hasnain, but he had no fear, he stood in the way shielding Kainaat and Kiran.

"Give the girl back—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Hasnain landed a fist straight on his jaw, making the man drop to the floor, he held Kainaat's hand and they walked out.

As they all struggled to get Kainaat in the car, at last she finally sat in the backseat, with Kiran holding her.

Haider went home, as Hasnain drove the two to Kainaat's house, Kainaat rang her parents saying Kiran's staying at her house, making sure that while she's talking, Kiran's mouth is covered.

Incase she starts blabbering nonsense again, her parents agreed and she immediately cut the call as Kiran had started wiggling around.

Hasnain pulled into Kainaat's driveway, "Alright, we're here— do your parents know about this?" He questions, Kainaat gulped, "No."

He sighed and opened the car door, dragging Kiran out with his hands, Kainaat held onto her upper body as they struggled making their way in.

Slowly, they tip-toed inside with Kainaat covering Kiran's mouth once again, as he kicked the door
open with his legs, they put Kiran on the bed.

Kainaat sighed, rubbing her back, "God damn, she doesn't look heavy but— she really is." She said chuckling after, Hasnain laughed aswell.

"This is the third time she's been at my house while in a drunken state, god i'm so over her but i'll deal with her in the morning." She said.

"Alright thanks Hasnain for helping—"

Before she could finish her sentence, Hasnain pulled her by her waist, going in for a hug, she felt his head on the crook of her neck, her heart skipped two beats at the same time.

He whispered against her skin, "Your welcome."

As he pulled apart, Kainaat was in a state of shock but she kept her calm, she bet her face was as red as cranberry, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, not in a flirty way.

But more of an awkward type of way.

He passed a smile, smiling at how nervous she got even by his slightest touch, he ruffled his hair while not leaving eye contact.

"So romantic!"

They turned around to Kiran smiling while her eyes couldn't fully open, Kainaat felt embarrassed, "Oh— Uh Hasnain it's really late you might want to head out!" She urges him.

He laughed, "Okay Kainaat goodnight."

As he left, she turned to Kiran, "Why did you have to embarass me like that!" she yelled at her, slipping in bed with her.

Slowly dozing off.

~

"Goodmorning Kainaat— Oh my fucking!—"

My mom came in, startled to see Kiran in the same bed, she covers her mouth as she was about to curse, "Kiran? when did she get here?"

"It's a long story mom i'll explain it later." I yawn, stretching my arms, slipping out of bed, "Alright you two girls get ready cause you have missed the bus— i'm driving you two there." She clapped her hands.

I rolled my eyes, "Did we have to miss it?"

Pulling myself out of bed, i made my way over to the bathroom to freshen up, i decided to just step in the cold shower, to fully wake up.

~

"You fucking love getting in trouble don't you? and the rest of us have to put up with your shit! you're bloody immature."

I scolded a half-awake Kiran, she just sat there, fidgeting with her hands, "I said sorry!— plus you're making the headache worse with your voice!" She shouted back.

My mom honked, "Yes mom we're coming!"

I throw my jacket to her, "Put it on and if my moms asks you when you came over just say you needed help with some schoolwork— but wait who asks for help in schoolwork at eleven?— whatever! just say you were bored."

She yawns and nodded, my mom honked again, "Coming mom!"

We made our way down and out the door, sitting in the car, "Mom please just drive us in and leave, don't start conversations with my male teachers, his pupils dilate when he sees you." I rant, strongly emphasizing the word 'male'.

"Okay wormtail!" She said, my eyes widened, and so did Kiran's, "That's your nickname right? it's hilarious!" I glare at Kiran, mouthing did you tell her?

She shook her head, "Mom who told you my name is wormtail?" She chuckles, "Your school mate came over with some delicious food from home! god how does his family manage to cook such complicated cuisines? you liked the Aushak and the Kabuli Pulao the other day?"

My brows knitted together, "It was sent by him!— what was his name again? oh yeah Naseem! such a handsome young man, you better stay friends with him." She said.

I grip my hair in frustration, "Why was he over at my house? and how did he have the audacity to tell my mom about the name!" I whisper to Kiran, she just shrugged and slumped back.

Naseem's going to receive a lecture aswell.