05 | Good Girls.

"So you don't drink?"

We had roamed around the bowling alley, but we left and soon came over to the club, my friends were having the time of their lives.

Partly drunk aswell.

"No i don't drink, can't handle myself when im wasted." I say, What surprised me is that rather than dancing between the sweaty people, Naseem sat with me, with a beer in his hand.

We were finally having a normal conversation without calling each other names, "So wormtail."

Nevermind.

I turn to him, "What do you like about me?"

I cock a brow, "Brave of you to think i like something about you." He chuckles, downing the bitter drink down his throat, slightly hating the taste, "You know.. when i first saw you, i knew i would hate you because you're just.. boring."

"Thank you for the sweet words." I mock him, he smacks my hand, "You hate me alot don't you?" He says, his breath stinking of alcohol.

"I do hate you to be honest." I state, He laughs, "And why is that?" He questions, "Cause you're just a fuckboy."

"I mean, do you really have to break women's hearts after making them feel special?" His face expression changed, "It's easy to win someone's heart over, it's also pretty easy to break it, but it's difficult to keep that trust, a true man doesn't breech trust, but insures it's existence."

His face expression had completely changed, as if he actually was paying attention to what i was saying, "Kainaat i'm just pretty scared of commitment." He states, I laugh, "Why are you scared of commitment?"

"Because in the past i had fallen for this girl, everything about her was beautiful, i used to say, her face was the moon, her smile was the sunshine, her tears were rain, her.. everything about her was beautiful to me."

My heart melted, how could someone like Naseem think about a girl, with such pure words.

"What happened to you two then?" I questioned, He looked down, "She left the town, but she left a piece of our love behind, with that piece of love i hope— i hope.. i can find her someday." He says, his eyes read sadness, it was the first time i had seen Naseem like this.

He hiccups, "You know, not every girl is like that, i try finding someone that's like her— but no, they're all the same Kainaat."

I cross my arms, "So you're in search of someone like her..?" He nodded, "If god has really written our names in the sky together, he would've given me her anytime now."

It was like the first time i had genuinely liked Naseem, i guess you could say it was a rare feeling, the depth in his words made me feel amazed.

Maybe i misunderstood him.

Someone interrupted us, "Naseem you aren't going to dance with us!" Kiran said, Naseem shakes his head, "I'm having quite a good time with wormtail over here." He states.

Kiran goes silent, "O-Okay i'll just go dance with Hasnain." She says and leaves, i got confused on her behavior but brushed it off.

He passed me a bottle, "It's non alcoholic drink up wormtail." I rolled my eyes playfully and took a sip of it, "Tastes like cranberry."

"So what's the piece of love that she left you?"

"A locket."

~

"Okay wormtail you've reached your destination."

Naseem hadn't gotten drunk since he had to drive and everyone included Haider had passed out in the backseat, Naseem insisted i sat in the front with him.

"Thank you for the ride Naseem." I thank him, He sends a wink, "Ugh do you ever be normal?" I say, He laughed, "I am normal babes."

"I'll just take Kiran inside since she's passed out." I say, "Can i help you?"

We drag a wasted Kiran and he helped me place her on my bed, "You're home alone?" He questions me, "Yeah my parents are off in america for some meeting." I say.

He wiggles his brows, "Home alone? you naughty naughty." He teases me, I smack his head, "I'm not like that idiot."

He gasped, "So you're a good girl?"

I rolled my eyes, pushing him out, "Thank you for the ride and thank you for helping me with this blacked out bastard— now get out!" I say and he keeps insisting to let him sleep over.

Finally i push him out and as i was locking the door he holds it open, "What now?!"

"Goodnight Kainaat."

My breath hitched, "Goodnight." I say finally closing the door on him, I sigh and peek through the window, watching his car pull out the driveway.

As i make my way up back to my room, i hear Kiran talking muttering and talking in her sleep, I fix her dress before putting the covers on her.

Before making my way inside the restroom to take off this one hell of a dress, and changing into something more loose.

After i came out, i slipped back into bed with Kiran, trying to doze off.

My mind wandered off to the conversation between me and Naseem today, he really was a lover boy before turning into a womanizer.

I chuckle to myself, before finally dozing off to sleep.

Holy shit thank you guys so much! 🫶🏽

ALL INTERACTIONS ARE APPRECIATED‼️