36 | Paranoid.

As if someone had lit a fire in me.

Kiran stood there after Haider insulted her and left with Hasnain, her eyes never left the door they left from, she wished to burn this school into ash.

She scoffed, and pushed back her hair.

Kiran grabbed her phone and called someone, impatiently waiting for the other person to answer, "Goddamn pick up!"

At last, the person answered, "I need you to execute the plan today, day or night i don't care, i want it done, they just left to make up with her." She spoke.

"As you say Kiran."

Kiran smiled in success, cutting the call and crossed her arms, wearing a proud smirk on her displeased face, "Someone's in for a surprise."

~

"Look behind you Kainaat."

Naseem said, my brows furrowed, turning my head around, spotting Haider and Hasnain rushing towards where me and Naseem were sat, "Haider?"

Immediately he ran up to me, and hugged me— more like squeezed the life out of me, "Kainaat i'm so so so sorry, please don't blow up on me." He whimpered.

I stood there shocked, "Haider i'm not mad."

Haider pulled apart, looking at me with widened eyes, "You're not?" He asked and i shook my head, a smile came on his face, he backed away and i looked over at Hasnain.

He stood there quiet, his mouth zipped and he dared to not look me in the eyes, it was until Haider pushed him forward towards me, i cleared my throat.

"And what do you have to say?"

Hasnain looked up, matching his starry eyes with mine, awkwardly scratching his neck, "I-I'm sorry, and uhm.. i'm sorry, i really am." He muttered.

Naseem chuckled behind me, "Poor Hasnain."

I shut Naseem up with one look and walked over to Hasnain, holding either side's of his shoulders, "You don't have to apologize, i was never mad at you in the first place." I spoke, his eyes sparkled.

After one hell of a commotion with Hasnain and Naseem hugging eachother and crying dramatically as if they haven't seen one another for a decade, we sat down.

"Are you suspecting anyone?" Haider questioned, "Not really, i'm not enemies with anyone at this point, i'm good with everyone." I replied.

Hasnain slightly chuckled, "Except Kiran."

I shoved him slightly, "Kiran wouldn't do such thing! she might hate me because of all this but i don't think she'd ever go against me like this."

Naseem joined in, "Haider you said that Kiran was on her phone alot, and she would laugh alot for no reason— do you think she'd be running this page alongside some other companion?"

All of us glanced at eachother with unexplainable looks, "Yes she was, but we can't accuse her while we have no real evidence, she might get more mad after that— plus i insulted the fuck out of her before dragging Hasnain with me." He said, chuckling after.

I sighed, "Let's not bring her in this, i don't know who has enough time to be stalking someone like
me, my life's a black and white picture."

"No it's a comic, thriller and comedy i must say." Naseem said, bursting out laughing like a hyena once again, Hasnain glared at him and Naseem
stifled his laugh.

"Might be someone from home? our aunties are bloody spies." Naseem said once again, laughing again, Haider turned to him, "Naseem shut up before i punch you in the throat."