06 | Misunderstandings.

Kainaat opens her eyes, as the sunshine poured in through the slightly open window, she blinked a few times to regain her vision.

She groaned and got up, stretching her muscles, she looked over to a still asleep Kiran, she smiled before making her way to the restroom.

She couldn't properly see as her vision was still blurry so she wore her glasses, immediately noticing the big dark circles underneath her eyes, "Fuck." she muttered, splashing some water onto her face.

Immediately, she stripped from her clothes and turned on the shower, she needed a cold shower to wake up properly.

As Kainaat was in the between of showering, she heard a scream, at first she thought it was just her brain playing some tricks!—

"Kainaat!"

She heard a scream again, she immediately got out and grabbed a bathrobe, hurriedly putting it on thinking Kiran was in danger, she ran out immediately, not caring if her cleavage was slightly exposed.

"Who's there!—"

Her mouth hung low, no one was there, but she saw a cranky Kiran, holding onto her head, "My head hurts so bad!" Kiran yelled, Kainaat rolled her eyes, "Why the fuck did you scream as if an intruder broke in!" She scolded.

Kiran fell back on the bed, "Kainaat.. did i do something embarrassing last night?" Kiran asked her, she didn't want to hear that she got too drunk and ended up embarrassing herself infront of Naseem.

Kainaat looked at her, "No you didn't."

"Then how did i end up on your bed?" She questions, Kainaat closed the bathroom door and turned to her, "Naseem helped me." Hearing those words, Kiran immediately felt like melting into a puddle.

"N-Naseem?! God no!" She kicked the blanket and covered her face with a pillow, Kainaat went upto her and snatched the pillow, "What's the big deal Kiran?"

Kiran sighed, "I definitely embarrassed myself infront of him!" She yelled, Kainaat laughed, "No you didn't, you were dead asleep!"

Kiran immediately jolted up, "I didn't say i love you or anything? right?" Kainaat was about to deny when something clicked in her mind, "Wait? why would you say i love you to Naseem?"

Her face reddened, "Kiran? are you hiding something?" Kainaat questions her, Kiran shook her head and got out of bed, "Do you have pain killers? i can still hear the party music in my ear!"

Kainaat chuckled and passed her some pain killers, before drying her hair.

~

"Can this professor stop talking, my head will explode any minute."

I was holding onto my laugh after seeing my friends hungovers, they all were dying but still trying to keep their eyes open.

After the bell rang and the professor finally left, Haider immediately put his head down, "Kainaat i feel like i'll die any moment." He says, i ruffle his hair and pass him some painkillers aswell.

"Stop partying so much then." I say, we grab our bags walking out of the class, "Did you find out your little secret admirer?" I ask Kiran, she shakes her head, "Hasnain was right, if he was a real man he would've faced me, instead of hiding behind a letter." She crossed her arms.

She turned to me, "So when are your parents coming back?"

"Oh i talked to mom recently and she said that they're also going to travel around america, not just the meeting." I say, "So wrong of them to leave you." She laughs, slipping an arm around my shoulder.

As we were walking, i spotted Naseem walking over to us, "Hey wormtail." He says, "Hey Naseem."

Kiran steps forward, "Hi Naseem, last night was fun wasn't it?" She says in a sweet tone, i got the ick but once again, i brushed it off.

"Yeah i guess, i had a great conversation with wormtail over women." He chuckles, "Yeah i hope you got what i said in your mind." I reply, "Do you want to have lunch with us?" Kiran asks.

He shakes his head, "Gotta get ready for practice."

Her face drops, "Oh okay, i'll see you later Naseem." She says, she goes for a hug but Naseem suddenly hugged me, "Get off me." I said in a state of uncomfortableness, "See you later wormtail." He says, before heading out.

Kiran stood there, as still as a statue, "Kiran?" I say, she snaps out of it looking over at me, "Yeah?"

"Let's go for lunch." I say, she nodded and we left for lunch.

~

Throughout their entire conversation, Kiran was pretty silent, "Kiran! remember that?" Haider nudged Kiran, "Stop annoying me Haider, go to your little midget girlfriend!" She yelled suddenly.

Haider was stunned, "What did you just say?"

Trouble is knocking on our door!

"I said go to your midget girlfriend!— god you're so annoying." She said, Haider got pissed off "Who do you think you are talking about Myra like
that?!" He yelled back.

Kainaat spoke up, "Haider and Kiran sit separately come here." She managed to grab Haider and put him next to her.

"Kiran why the fuck are you so bitchy today?" Hasnain spat, Kiran rolled her eyes, "Doesn't concern you." She said.

"I'm just gonna leave." She says, gathering her stuff, "Kiran what happened?" She asked, walking after her, "You're the fucking problem Kainaat!"

At that point Kainaat felt hurt, she never expected Kiran to yell in her face like that, she stood as still as a rock, "W-What do you mean?" Kiran rolled her eyes and walked away.

Leaving Kainaat wondering what she had done.