60 | Questions.

Questions, Questions, Questions.

The only thing i had in my mind right now, looking over at Naseem who had been silent for a while, after what we had done and seen last night, i took Naseem to stay over at my place.

Since it was much safer and out of Naurez Zaidi's eye, but i didn't want to pressure him as we all needed rest so i didn't ask him anything about the stunt he had pulled.

We sat on my rooftop, quietly sipping onto our coffee's but none of us started a conversation, until i realized it, and decided to speak up.

"So, mind explaining everything?" i asked.

Naseem sipped his coffee, licking his lips after to warm it as the coffee was quite hot, he placed his cup on the side and put his hands on his knees, "Do i have to?" he playfully said.

"Oh come on, just tell me." i urged, he chuckled.

"I never loved Kiran, all of this was just a joke with her, i wanted to be as close as i could possibly be with her just so i could play her in the end and collect all the evidence needed for Kainaat, she hates me, which wasn't on my list, but it feels good to be hated by her." he spoke.

I carefully listened, each and every word of his, he said it with a smile, which i found amusing as i hated him the whole time just to find out he was on our side the whole time.

"Your playboy habits haven't ended have they?" i laughed, which resulted in him cracking up aswell, "I never looked at any other girl besides Kainaat, and oh lord—  i dearly miss her." he said, with a wave of sadness on his face.

I patted him on the back, "I know you do, it's hell without her around."

He nodded, "It really is, but when do you think we'll be going to court to prove them guilty?" i rubbed my chin, "Soon enough, i really want Kainaat to be with us though." i said.

"She will be with us, i know it." Naseem said.

Commotion erupted, "You guys already drank your coffee? wow you both suck!" Shadab yelled, as we turned around to see them coming with a tray of their coffees, alongside Haider who had a bunch of stains on his shirt.

"And what happened to you?" i asked, he had a straight face as he looked at me, about to explode any minute, "These two spilled coffee right on me! and the stains won't come off!" he screamed.

Wasim placed his hand on his shoulder, "Damn, you're the youngest but have the most pent up anger inside of you."

"Come here i'll show you pent up anger!—" Haider ran around Wasim, grabbing a coffee cup as he threatened to spill it all over him, but Wasim being Wasim casually dodged all of it.

~

"I did try to kill him."

Roha's eyes widened, she looked at her daughter with disbelief, not taking in the words that came out of her mouth, "You— what?!" she screamed.

The rather quiet girl sat on the chair, just staring into the wall as she couldn't think of anything else besides revenge.

She repeated herself, "I admit i did try to kill him."

Kiran's father sat at the other side of the room, he snickered under his breath, looking over at Roha and Kiran with an amused expression, "And you say she's not my kid." he laughed.

"Shut up Naurez! you're telling me that boy used you? i mean how stupid could you be to not realize all of this?" Roha went ballistic, Kiran yawned, not caring for the lecture.

Naurez joined in, "Listen Roha, i don't have time and neither does Kiran have time for your lectures, all we need to do is keep Kiran safe as the boy has gotten his hands on the evidence."

Roha rolled her eyes at him, huffing as she sat back down, "Great." she muttered, Naurez sat near Kiran, "Do you know the names of the people that are with him?" he asked.

"Of course dad, i was friends with them." Kiran yelled, clearly annoyed by the presence of both her parents, Naurez smirked, and Roha immediately knew what he was thinking about.

"Oh no! we are not going after some highschool kids— absolutely not!" Roha yelled, Kiran stood up in anger, "Those so-called highschool kids have messed with me mom, i want dad to go after them." she stated.

Naurez stood up, with his hands in his pocket, "Well, there you have it Roha, your daughters seeing blood and now i'll go after them, and won't stop until i get my hands on those boys."

Roha crossed her arms, "So you two are going against my wishes? oh just to let you in on something, Kiran doesn't have anything to do with you anymore, and you will not be going after those boys." she said.

Kiran scoffed, "This is not fair!"

"Exactly, tell your mother that this isn't fair." Naurez clicked his tongue repeatedly, "Oh don't give me that crap right now!— we are going home." Roha replied, grabbing Kiran's hand.

"You could've let her stay so we could discuss about the weapons we could use on them—"

"Naurez shut your mouth!" Roha said, taking Kiran out of the room with her.

Kiran took one last look at her father, as he sneered back at her with an evil grin, and the door closed after they left, Naurez sighed and sat back on the sofa.

"I need the names of the boys, tonight." he spoke to his men, "Yes sir." he said, as they all exited the room as Naurez asked them to, right after they left, Naurez picked up his lighter.

Flicking it, as the fire clicked upwards, he placed his cigarette between his thin lips, slowly bringing it closer to the fire, after a few seconds the cigarette lit.

Smoke blew out instantly through his nostrils, as he continued to think about the boys that played with his daughter's heart, they had already escaped the place before he could catch them.

And that's what angered him the most, when he found Kiran unconscious on the floor, he was absolutely enraged but kept his calm, as that didn't last long enough because he couldn't find the people.

"I'll make sure to get back at each and everyone of you kids, mark my words." he whispered underneath his breath.

These chapters brought out the worst in me, as every thing i wrote down was trashy to me, it took me about 4 days to write these chapters, well all thanks to procrastinating

Yikes. 😬

Ps; Thank you to everyone for giving my first chapter 'Haze.' a shit ton of reads, i hit 500 reads on it, super greatful for each and everyone. 🫶