13 | Apocalypse.

"I want no other women, but you Kainaat." he softly whispered against my cheek, to which i blushed.

"Don't be so sly Naseem, you wrote me those beloved letters didn't you." He places a finger on my lips.

His eyes bore into mine, "Forget those anonymous letters— you have me & only me."

My lips longed for his, as our breaths connected he tugged onto my waist, pulling me so close.

Inches away from expressing love—

"Kainaat!"

I immediately jolted up, i drooled as i looked around as if a coyote had broken in, as the scream was loud, scratching my head, my eyes looked over to my worried mom.

"What did you scream so loud for woman?!"

She puts her hands on her hips, "You're bloody late for school! now get up this instant— god you're drooling! what did you dream of?"

I touched my inner corners of my lips— ew.

What was i dreaming of?

My mind wandered off to my dream, kisses, love letters, grabbing my waist, Nasee— nevermind.

Almost blushed until i realized Naseem was in the dream aswell, i yawned and got out of bed, "You better take five minutes or you're staying at home today Kainaat!"

~

As i got on the bus, i spotted Hasnain and went and sat over next to him, he didn't realize i was there until i flicked him on the forehead, "Ow!"

I laughed, "Is this some type of ritual for you? to flick my poor forehead." he whines, smiling i pull his cheeks, "You were so cute in middle school, bring me back the chubby and dork Hasnain."

He cocks a brow, "I'm much handsome now, why would you want that boring old Hasnain."

"Well cause he was more sweet and innocent— ever since you started working out you're becoming too bulky." I state, resting my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled, "I mean if you want him back, i'll just start eating more— to give you the chubby Hasnain." he mocked me.

I hit his chest, "You're so annoying— where's Haider?"

He ran a hand through his hair, "Haider called in sick today— or i might suppose he's off with his little sweet sweet girlfriend." He laughed, making me chuckle aswell.

"Let them be, plus i've seen Myra! seems like a nice girl, her eyes are beautiful." I compliment.

"Yeah don't fall too deep in those eyes, you don't want to end up falling for her, you little lesbo." He says, i grabbed my bag and i whacked him multiple times, until he apologized.

"Holy shit, my phone's gonna break down because of how much you guys text in the groupchat." I say, scrolling through last night's
messages.

He peeks over, "What'd you think of my username?"

I give him a serious look, "Kainaat lover? seriously Hasnain? you could've found anything but that." I laugh, he sulks, "Thought you said it was cute."

While he sulked, i pinch both his cheeks, "It is cute to be honest— have you seen Naseems? ladies man— yikes."

Hasnain starts laughing, "I mean it suits him you can't deny that." he says making me laugh along aswell.

As we reached our school gate, we got off and decided to walk over to our lesson, chatting inbetween random topics.