66 | White.

"Fuck." she groaned as she tried to gain her vision, the horrendous pain emerged once again into her head, Kiran couldn't move her fingers properly as they were sore.

The flashing ceiling light came into contact with her eyes, making her blink again a few times, until she finally realized where she was.

"Great, you're awake." a blunt voice spoke.

Kiran shifted her eyes to the side and saw her father sitting there with a coat hanging onto his shoulder, he seemed dissapointed and she knew it, "Am i in for a lecture? if yes, please keep it to yourself, my head is about to explode any minute." she replied, groaning.

Naurez interwined his fingers, "You have no idea, how much trouble you're going to get in after this, i'm so done right now."

She rolled her eyes, looking down at all of the plasters and bandages all around her, "Can i atleast rest for a moment without you being all up in my face?"

He scoffed, getting up and leaving the room.

As soon as he left, she cussed under her breath repeatedly, thinking of all of the troubles she might get in, she wasn't worried about her father, instead she was afraid of the consequences of the accident.

Sighing, Kiran rolled over to her right side, since her left arm had been fractured, her eyes trailed over as she blinked, but something caught her eye immediately.

Flowers.

Kiran stared at the bouquet of flowers, but they weren't just any flowers, "White flowers?" she murmurs under her breath, instantly her hands shook, creeping her out, she jolted upright, grabbing the bouquet.

Her father never mentioned any visitors dropping by, and neither does she remember anyone, a horrific expression took over her face as she read the name of the person who sent them.

"K-Kainaat?"

A shock of cowardice took over her, Kiran's eyes shifted around the room, panicking— she threw the bouquet right into the wall infront of her, letting out a petrified scream.

Minutes later, her father came running inside, looking around in worry, "What's wrong?!" he yelled out, she hugged her knees, her hands, shaking as she pointed towards the mess onto the floor.

Naurez cocked a brow, bending down to look at the scattered bouquet, "And what could this be?" he asked, picking it up, examining it for a few seconds.

"White flowers? basic isn't it?" he said.

Kiran frowned, "Read." she whispered under her shaky breath, Naurez furrowed his brows, staring at her as if she was some kind of lunatic, eyes trailing back to the bouquet.

He shook the flowers a bit, until out popped a piece of paper which had crumbled, he unfolded it and scrutinized it, eyes widening in horror aswell.

"You're my dream Kiran— and my dream consists of ruining you so bad, from now on live your life in fear, i'll be true to my words."

Naurez read it out aloud, Kiran nervously bit her nails, "Kiran they're messing around with you, and you're going nuts over a small threat?—"

"You don't understand! the flowers..— the white flowers symbolize death! haven't you read the note? she's going to ruin me!" Kiran screamed, losing her mind.

"Do you think this accident was planned?" Naurez questioned, rubbing his chin, "You're no bloody sherlock, so stop pretending like one." Kiran scoffed.

Naurez walked over to her, placing his hands on either sides of her shoulder, "Stop losing your mind over this, alright? they're never going to reach you, and i'll make promise of that." he spoke in a calm tone.