49 | Touch.

🎵I'm not in love it's just the game we do🎵

🎵I tell myself i'm not that into you🎵

"He's shown his true colors ever since Kainaat went away, he's indifferent." Hasnain shook his head in disbelief, slumping back onto his chair.

"I can't believe it— after all these years we've been together, he messes around with the person that i love, it's just so hard to take in." Shadab replied, Haider just looked at the two with no words to say.

He anticipated on all of this being a bad dream.

"But think about it, i've always seen her herself stick around Naseem, it's partially her fault too not just Naseem, she's as sick—" Haider got cut off.

"Let's just be real, Naseem has shown his true colors, he chose Kiran herself i mean!— he could've chose any other girl in the academy, yet he went with Kainaat's bestfriend, miss Kiran herself, i think it's all Naseem." Shadab stated.

Haider sighed, "You won't get me."

"As you're the only smart one here, we're all a bunch of idiots aren't we?" Hasnain sassily remarked, "Exactly what i've been trying to say." Haider snapped, earning a smack on the head by Hasnain himself.

"You wait and watch he'll fuck Wasim up aswell."

~

"What a life you have, i must say."

Wasim chuckled at me, i narrated the entire story to him about Hasnain, Haider and at last Shadab leaving me aswell, he found it rather amusing.

"Can you not laugh at me? i'm in great trouble." I hit his chest, he stifled his laughter and turned to me, "Your fate really is fucked." he laughed once again, i rolled my eyes at him.

"It's continuously been hectic weeks ever since Kainaat left." i said, he patted me on the back, "You could've gone anywhere but Kiran, you've got cheap taste my friend." he replied.

"She's— strange." i muttered.

Wasim passed a confused look, "What do you mean by that? she's strange?" he questioned, i rubbed my temple and rested my back against the headboard, exhaling before continuing.

"She's strange in a way i can't explain."

Wasim groaned, "Can you just describe how she's strange instead of creating suspense?" i smiled, "You seem to be interested Wasim." i teased him, he pushed me away, "Fuck off."

"I never was grateful for Kainaat's presence, until this happened, goddamn everything's boring without her." he huffed out.

"What do you mean? she was the definition of boring itself." i said, Wasim punched my shoulder, "She wasn't, you were just too blind to see the beauty and kindness within her." he said.

My heart thumped in my chest, he was right.

His words touched my heart to an extent, he might've just said it and went on thinking it was nothing, but to me it was like a big flock of butterflies swarming around my stomach.

It was like her face, would show up, smiling.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts, thinking of another topic to talk about, "Well uhm, Kiran invited me to a social function, association maybe? i have to get ready for it."

Wasim whistled, "You gonna meet her parents?"

I rolled my eyes, "She wanted me to, and stop teasing me over everything!" as i said that, he laughed, and i threw a pillow at him before walking over to my wardrobe.