15.

Today Tehiti and I are going to be spending a whole day with the Sully kids. That means Neteyam. He's gonna be there. Gosh i'm nervous.

Tehiti and I eat breakfast and head down to the beach where four bluer Na'vi stand, awaiting our arrival. Once we come up to them, they all smile and greet us happily and I return their smiles. Neteyam comes up to me and says "it's just the two of us huh?"

"The six of us. What are you teaching us today?"

Lo'ak smirks and says "the mighty warrior himself will teach you all how to swim."

I raise an eyebrow at Neteyam. Mighty warrior? Neteyam grins immensely, his fangs becoming visible and I laugh internally at how happy he gets when being called that. To my side I see Tehiti staring at Tuk who smiles at him, her eyes sparkling under the morning sky.

It is sad knowing all of this will end in sadness but something tells me these feelings are worth fighting for because every time I look at him I want him, more than anything. I want to feel the presence of his lips, the gentle touches he gives, his soothing words that eliminate all barriers of ill-fate and unpleasing thoughts. He fights for me righteously, something no one has ever done. I want to protect him, be with him. I don't care who's against it.

We all begin to head in the water, everyone beginning to call their ilu's. Tehiti rides with Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk ride together and Neteyam and I ride on his ilu. I hold to his chest and this touch sends firecrackers throughout my body.

"Hold on tight, love. Tighter."

I do as he says and I can feel him grinning. We then take off and stop not for from shore where the water is a reasonable depth.

We all get off the ilu and begin to swim, Lo'ak teaching Tuk the basic moves to stay afloat and Neteyam and I are off the side, tread watering beside his ilu.

"(Y/n), you will be riding this ilu."

"No i'm not. I will swim that's all." I nervously look at the ilu and the idea of holding my breath after the incident of yesterday.

"Huh. I didn't take you to be the afraid type" he says, really trying to push my limits.

I immediately glare at him. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that."

"What? That you're afraid?" a smug smile forming on his lips.

He knows what he's doing to me.

"Don't you dare—Hey!" I begin to speak but Neteyam pulls me towards him, grabs me by the waist and lifts me up onto the ilu.

"You complain too much" Neteyam says and gets on behind me, his body pressed against my back. He places his hands on my waist and leans down to my ear while looking at my lips.

"How about you shut your mouth and we ride yeah?"

"A-alright. Ye-yeah." I reach for my braid and make a bond with the ilu, all while trying to ignore his hands gripping my waist. His whole chest is rested against my back and i'm heating up. Everywhere.

Neteyam takes my hands and teaches me how to guide the ilu in the water. Every time he touches me time slows down and my breath becomes shaky under his proximity.

"Good girl. Now you're ready to ride."

I begin to follow his instructions and manage to successfully move this ilu into the water and back up.

"I did it!"

"Yes you did and i'm an proud of you" he replies while I turn my head to face his. "Try some more."